• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hey Greg - Thought You Should Know About This!

In summary, Karen Taub from a refinery is attempting to get in contact with someone from Chefsuccess.com a Community for Pampered Chef Consultants. She is asking for someone to consult with her, but she is not a member and is asking for someone to help her out. She is embarrassed that someone figured out that she was trying to solicit them and she apologizes.
ChefBeckyD
Gold Member
I received this email today....really don't like the solicitation - would this be considered spam?

This is a message from [email address] at Chefsuccess.com a Community for Pampered Chef Consultants ( Pampered Chef Consultant Resource Community - Chef Success ). The Chefsuccess.com a Community for Pampered Chef Consultants owners cannot accept any responsibility for the contents of the email.

To email [email address], you can use this online form:
http://www.chefsuccess.com/sendmessa...member&u=24869

OR, by email:
mailto:[email protected]

This is the message:

Hi. My name is Karen Taub. My firm is a refinery in business 45 years. We have a division that caters to the public and we have had trememdous success in offering our gold BUYING service in small gatherings. We recently did an event in conjunction with a Pampered Chef representative and it was a win-win for both her and ourselves. We paid her guests CASH for their unwanted gold and they used it to buy products.

We are interested in having someone consult with us and I was hoping you might be interested or know someone. COuld we speak when you have a free minute? 914-299-9202

Thanks

I got it too... Was NOT happy!

Don't you have to be a member in order to send a PM or an email like that?

I thought it was fishy.... anyone actually try and see what she wants?

I didn't get it. Guess I am lucky.

I didn't get it. You must be special. ;) Still, it's a misuse of our contacts here at CS. Thanks for letting Greg know. Did any of you respond?

NooraK said:
Don't you have to be a member in order to send a PM or an email like that?

Many spammers join forums like this to use the forums themselves or the contact lists for their solicitations.

I just posted to the other thread...this chic went so far as to get my cell phone number off my website, then call information to get me at home! Not real happy...

Problem fixed. She is outta here! :yuck:

Thanks Greg - I knew you'd fix things!

When will people learn not to mess with a cheffer?! We don't put up with that kind of junk! LOL

Thanks Greg! And, I'm sorry about the website thing...I forgot it was there...so dumb of me!

You're the best Greg! We appreciate your looking out for us!

ChefKrisB said:
Thanks Greg! And, I'm sorry about the website thing...I forgot it was there...so dumb of me!

Kris, I figured that's what happened, which is why I first posted a general comment about it that didn't point fingers. I apologize if I embarrassed you.

Oh no Ann...Truly, thank you for the heads up! I honestly forgot that it was listed and I'm so glad that you figured it out!!! :) Thank you so very much!
I really appreciate you looking out for me...

What is "Hey Greg - Thought You Should Know About This!"?

"Hey Greg - Thought You Should Know About This!" is an exclusive newsletter from Pampered Chef that provides tips, recipes, and special offers to our loyal customers.

How often is "Hey Greg - Thought You Should Know About This!" sent out?

The newsletter is sent out once a month, typically at the beginning of the month.

How do I sign up for "Hey Greg - Thought You Should Know About This!"?

You can sign up for the newsletter by visiting our website and entering your email address in the designated sign-up box. You can also sign up at any Pampered Chef party or through your consultant.

Can I customize the content I receive in "Hey Greg - Thought You Should Know About This!"?

Unfortunately, at this time, the content in the newsletter is not customizable. But we strive to provide a variety of valuable content for all of our subscribers.

Is there a cost to subscribe to "Hey Greg - Thought You Should Know About This!"?

No, the newsletter is completely free for all subscribers. It's just one of the many perks of being a Pampered Chef customer!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ChefBeckyD
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • smarteez2