• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New to Fort Wayne: Anyone Want to Meet Up?

In summary, Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen tools, cookware, and food products. To become a consultant, you must find a consultant in your area and purchase a starter kit. The kit includes kitchen tools, cookware, food products, and business supplies. You can sell Pampered Chef while working a full-time job and can also host virtual parties for guests to shop online.
robinhild
Hey All...

Just posting to say hi. I have been lurking for about a week, and finally decided to go ahead and join :)

I am from Madison, WI but am living in Fort Wayne IN now. I moved about 6 months ago and am hoping to use PC as a way to meet more people in the area. I sold PC about 5 years ago in WI but had to give it up b/c I went back to school and didn't have time for it.

Looking forward to chatting with all of you!

Robin:chef:

Welcome, Robin! Best wishes in your new home!

Welcome Robin - I am from Racine originally but up north in WI now. :)You'll find lots of tips here and a little wackiness!

Welcome Robin, I'm from Va and when I feel that this site has helped by business! and it keeps me going everyone on here has great ideas!

Welcome!! This is place is great!

icon_welcome.gif
From a fellow cheesehead and someone who has spent a lot of time in Fort Wayne, welcome to our little asylum. ;) Be sure to check out The Hitchhiker's Guide to CS and have a good time while you're here!

Hi Robin,

I live south of Ft. Wayne.

What cluster are you in?

Welcome back!

Thanks everybody for the warm welcome :)

Don't even know what cluster I am in yet... the director I am going to sign under is Marcy Z. I havn't been to any of her shows- just emailed PC and asked someone to get in touch with me. When I sold PC before, my director was actually in Denver and it was a little tough being so far away (although my hospitality director was great) so I wanted to find someone local.

Anyway, I work full time and am hoping to make some extra $$ with PC as well as meet more people in the area. Can't wait to get started. I have 3 catalog shows on the books to close in my first 30 days and I think I am going to do an open house grand opening thing type thing for the 4th. Just have to figure out when to do it.

Anyway, thanks again for the welcome!

Robin

Welcome!

I am a cheesehead too - well, in my heart I am. We now live in North Carolina but I lived in WI most of my life and some of my kids and all of my grandkids live there still.

I know there's at least one consultant here that lives in Fort Wayne but I haven't seen her on here for a really long time - LeeAnne! Where are you?

Hi Robin! I live in Fort Wayne what a small world! Welcome :)

Maybe all of us Fort Wayne ppl should get together to meet up sometime!

Welcome! As I am sure you already can see, this website is great source of information and support. :chef:

Welcome! Great job having your shows lined up already! Can't wait to hear how things go for you!

Welcome---youll love this site!

robinhild said:
Maybe all of us Fort Wayne ppl should get together to meet up sometime!

Sounds good to me! I hardly know anyone here myself!!!

KG- lots of good info in your hitchiker's thread. Thanks!

Jillian- whereabouts do you live in Fort Wayne? We just bought a house in Aboite... I love the area- hoping to hit up my neighbors soon with the PC stuff! Maybe we could meet up at Jefferson Point sometime?

I love Jefferson Point! I'm actually about 1 1/2 hours from Ft Wayne, but I get there often. Maybe some of us can connect next time I'm in the area.

we live on the North side of FW by Georgetown..have you been on this side yet??!?!?

Yeah, we were living at Canterbury for awhile... so hit the Target @ Georgetown pretty often. Thats the one thing I don't like about my side of town... No Target :(

1. What is Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen tools, cookware, and food products. They also offer cooking classes and demonstrations.

2. How do I become a Pampered Chef consultant?

To become a Pampered Chef consultant, you must first find a consultant in your area and express your interest in joining the company. The consultant will then guide you through the process of signing up and purchasing your starter kit.

3. What is included in the Pampered Chef starter kit?

The Pampered Chef starter kit includes a variety of kitchen tools, cookware, and food products, as well as business supplies such as catalogs and order forms. The exact contents may vary, but it typically has a value of over $500.

4. Can I sell Pampered Chef while working a full-time job?

Yes, many Pampered Chef consultants have full-time jobs and still find success in selling products and hosting parties. The schedule is flexible and can be tailored to fit your availability.

5. Is it possible to host a Pampered Chef party online?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers the option of hosting virtual parties, where guests can shop and place orders online. This can be a great way to connect with friends and family who are not in the same area.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kevin Ranoldo
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Deb Hagen
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Jamie Guimette