• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New FliPampered Chefhart Owner - Tips for Kristi's First Kitchen Show and More!

In summary, Kristi has a flipchart that she uses to include monthly host and guest specials, as well as a recruitment flyer. She also has a Pampered Bride flyer.
PampMomof3
Gold Member
Hey everyone! I just got my flipchart in the mail today and I really don't know what to put in it except for the monthly host/guest specials and a recruiting flyer. What is everyone else putting in theirs? I am still in my super starter month one with my first kitchen show this friday! I'm so nervous on what I'm going to say! I'm going to make the chicken/broccoli ring tomorrow night and give a demo to my husband and kids! Any tips for me for my show and the flipcharts?
Thank You all kindly, :)
Kristi

:) My director also puts in a Pampered Bride flyer. Maybe even the next coming months host and guest specials. Could help someone book a show that month.

FlyersThe "Put the Fun back in Fundraising flyer" and my theme shows flyers (although I have a binder and not the flipchart). And the Pampered Bride flyer, as already stated.

Good luck on your show :)

I have any recruiting specials in the front with my paycheck from the last few months behind that. I also have the opportunity fliers opened up so they can see at a glance (both of them). Then I have the months host and guest specials. In the back I have any theme shows I doing plus the bridal flier. I LOVE MY FLIPCHART...It can stand up and helps me remember to cover everything.

flip chart contentI got extra pages and have the following in mine: Pampered Bride flyer, fun in Fundraising flyer, recruiting flyer that I made, host a kitchen show flyer in both English & Spanish, SS flyer from the company, current recruiting promotion, theme show suggestions (several ideas on one sheet - Mexican Fiesta, Chocolate Lovers, BINGO, Beach Party and "use your imagination" - this TASTE of themes creates questions and interest - I give no details about the parties so they ASK ;) ), host & guest special flyers from ALL upcoming months (currently April - August). I only flip that far if the potential host insists that she just can't do it in April or May - I find that guests usually stop at the theme page when they're flipping.... I'm also thinking of adding a paycheck or two... I love it and think it works better than the binder did because it's already open and takes less space on the table.

Thank you:) Thank you all for your help! This website is so informative! I looked for the "Put the fun back in fundraising" flyer but haven't been able to find it! Does anyone know where that would be? I also don't really understand how the fundraising works? I've been reading postings on here but I guess the fundraising progaram has changed?
I unfortunately don't have any paychecks yet (I turned my first show in on April 1st) but that would be a great idea! I did put the flyer "How much are you paying" flyer and it seems to have a pretty good reaction. I took it to a local arts fest and I got a couple bookings from it!!! Thank you to all of again!
Kristi :p

gift certificateI put a copy of the gift certificate sample that came in my PC binder aslo(the one you get when you start PC). It says on the front it is a sample and not a valid gift certificate. I don't have the flip chart yet but I definately want to get one in the near future.
Janel

Hey KristiKristi,
I would like the flyer "what are you paying" - I've not heard of that. You can send it by email if you'd like: [email protected]

TIA!!

Also, you can find the fundraising flyer under dowloads on Consultants Corner - the fifth option down. Hope that helps!

Last edited:
FlyerHello! I hope this helps! I got this from someone and just revised with the new host rewards and my tax rate! I call people who constantly buy from me without hosting their own show Full Price Fran so hopefully if I pressure enought, they'll book a show! It really is a great flyer!
Kristi :p

Attachments

• HOW MUCH ARE YOU PAYING[1].doc
    35.5 KB · Views: 1,158
ThanksToo cool Kristi! Thanks!

1. How can I make sure my first kitchen show is a success?

The key to a successful kitchen show is to be prepared and organized. Make sure you have all the necessary products and materials, create a shopping list for your guests, and practice the recipes beforehand. Also, be enthusiastic and engaging during the show to keep your guests interested.

2. What are some tips for choosing the right products to showcase?

When choosing products to showcase, consider your audience and their cooking habits. Show a variety of products, from essential tools to more specialized ones. Also, highlight the benefits and features of each product and how they can make cooking easier and more enjoyable for your guests.

3. How can I encourage my guests to make purchases?

One way to encourage purchases is to offer special promotions or discounts during the show. You can also demonstrate how the products work and share personal experiences using them. Another effective strategy is to let guests try the products themselves and see how they enhance their cooking experience.

4. How do I handle objections from guests?

Objections are common during kitchen shows, but they can be overcome by addressing them with confidence and knowledge. Listen to the guest's concerns and provide solutions or examples of how the product can still benefit them. You can also ask for input from other guests who have used the product before.

5. What are some ways to follow up with guests after the show?

Following up with your guests is crucial for building relationships and potential future sales. You can send a thank-you note or email, provide additional product information or recipes, or offer a special discount for their next purchase. You can also stay in touch through social media or invite them to future kitchen shows or events.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mypamperedmoocow
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
dwyerkim
  • GetCookingTiffany
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
tlennhoff
  • sarahsellcm