• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hey Everyone!As Some May or May Not Have Noticed, I Have Not Been

well...congratulations to you and your husband! You've just given birth to twins and I'm so happy for you! Congrats!
Laurenncraigory
Hey everyone!
As some may or may not have noticed, I have not been online in a while. I know everyone is excited about all of the new leadership conference info, but I have other very exciting news...

I FINALLY DELIVERED MY TWINS!!!!!

I am now the proud mommy of two beautiful boys: Denim James and Gavin Lee. They were born at 7:53 and 7:54 a.m. on Monday January 2nd weigning 5 lbs 9 oz and 6 lbs 4 oz and measuring 18.5 and 19 in. Apgar scores of 8 then 9. They are oh so beautiful and healthy. They are also the best babies anyone could ask for, only waking up every 3 hours at feeding time and never crying. I delivered via c-section so I am still recovering which is why i haven't been online. I would attach a pic, but they are way too large right now.

Sorry this has nothing to do with the pampered chef, but I feel you all are my friends and family and being an excited new mommy, I wanted to share with all of you.

Thanks for listening!
Lauren

Congratulations!Congratulations, Lauren!

Enjoy every minute...it goes by so fast.

Can't wait to see pics!

That's awesome Lauren!! Congratulations! It sounds like they are incredibly healthy and doing GREAT! That's so exciting. That's the best non-PC news I've heard all week! :) Hang in there and take all the help that is offered to you! :D

Good Job keeping them in so long! Congratulations to a beaming mommy, you still sound like you are on cloud nine! :D What an exciting time for you and your family! Listen to Becky and take all the help you can, don't try to be she-woman!! :p

By the way, I did notice that you hadn't been on in a while, was wondering if you were in the hospital having those babies!!! :p

Congratulations, Lauren!:D :D How exciting! Best wishes to you and your family! :D :D

Diane

CongratulationsWhat a wonderful journey you have started on. Motherhood has been the most awesome, terrifying, wonderful experience I've ever had..enjoy it now, and know that it just keeps getting better.

Best wishes,
Sandy

That's so exciting!! Congratulations!! :D

:D Congrats!!!!!!! :D Glad to hear that you are all okay!!!!! :D

CongratsCONGRADULATIONS Lauren!!!!!! Give them both a big kiss from all of us here at Chef Success!!! Gosh you are going to have your hands full for....oh I don't know.....THE NEXT 18 YEARS!!! lol

All my best

:) Congradulations on the 2 beautiful blessings you have been granted.

Congrats!How exciting! Congrats to you and your husband on the birth of your twin boys! Are they identical or fraternal?

Enjoy this time. It does go by quickly. My son is 20 months and it seems like the time has just flown by! They grow so fast!

Can't wait to see pics too!

Take care and rest when those babies do!

Congratulations!Congratulations!!! That is great news! And I'm happy to hear that you and the babies are doing so well!!!

Wishing you lots of joy and wonderful memories with your two boys!!

OH WOW HOW EXCITING!!! I too had wondered if everything was ok. I am so glad everything went well and you and the boys are doing so great. Everyone has given great advice too. rest when they rest, enjoy every second with them. dont try and do it all at once. if they house is dirty SO WHAT!! Freezing dinners at this point was a life saver for me!! keep us updated on them and your recovery and cant wait to see pics of all of you!!

Congratulations, Laura! Good Luck and God Bless!

Congrats I actually woke up this morning wondering how you were doing I am so glad that they are doing good.

WowCongrats, how exciting. What wonderful blessings you have been given.

Take all the advice with a smile, LOVE and SPOIL, SPOIL, SPOIL those babies.

YOu all deserve the love. Take all the help you can. Best Wishes and God Bless to you and your family

Thank you everyone!!! I will definitely be taking all of your advice! They have already been spoiled since before they were born! I am doing a lot better and will hopefully be able to be on here more often. At that time, I will continue to forward my bridal expo stuff to those that asked for it in the other post and I am trying to gather the pictures of the babies now...they aren't the best yet as they were taken on my cell phone!! lol

Thanks again for being so supportive of me and thinking of me!

Congratulations!Lauren,
Congratulations to you and your husband! Please wish them Happy Birthday from all of us! I'm so happy for you! :)
Brandy

Congrats, Lauren!

Best wishes to you and your family!

Congrats on the birth of your sons!

I can't wait to see a pic of them!! This has me really wanting to meet my little guy (we found out on Monday that it's another boy) and I still have 21 weeks to go! LOL

Lauren, is that right in your interview that you are only 18 :eek:

Congradulations And glad to hear you and babies are doing well.
Keep us updated!

Congradulations Lauren!

I had been thinking about you and I wish you and your family lots of happiness and rest ;)

Congrats:D I am new around here and this is my first post but I just had to say Congrats and I will be keeping you in my prayers. That is totally AWESOME!

Congratulations!I am fairly new here but I did want to say congratulations! Having twins is a wonderful blessing - I know! I have twin girls that are 2-1/2 and they are the joys of my life! Congratulations again and feel free to contact me if you'd like to visit with a fellow twin mom. :D

Thanks to all of you for your support. Yes, I am only 18 so it has been a little hard for me, but its a learning process that I think I am getting better and better at each day. I love these little guys with all of my heart and could not ask for better babies..they don't cry, they eat every 3 hours about 3-4 oz each, and they sleep in between feedings allowing me that time to sleep. It was really hard for me the first 2 weeks b/c I wasn't able to walk very well and I felt as if I couldn't properly care for my babies, but now I am doing a lot better, I still have some troubles, but I am home taking care of them on my own during the day now without the help of my husband or mother and have been doing pretty good. I have to say that I used to think people who had more than one pregnancy were crazy. I thought, they already know what pain they have to put up with, so why on earth would they want to do it again? I now know why. It's the joy and the feelings you get when looking at your newborn(s). I figured there was no way I would ever go through this again and God blessed me with twins b/c he knew I couldn't handle the pain twice, but I would gladly do it all over again in a heartbeat. I watch my video of my c-section the other day (my mom recorded it) and cried again when I heard denim's first cry and gavin's first cry. Pregnancy and birth is really amazing and now I feel really sorry for those who never get to experience it whether it be by choice or b/c of an inability. I thank God for our scientific advances such as invitro fertilization as it gives more people the chance to enjoy this, such as my aunt who was unable to give birth without it.

Right now my pictures are too big to post, but there are some that the hospital took online. They are at www.growingfamily.com. you will have to input the birthday of jan 2 2006 and my last name...keeler and they were born in florida. These pics are horrible b/c the photographer was awful, but hopefully I will be able to show you all better pics later.

Thanks again everyone!

Lauren, beautiful babies. I used to be one of those that said I wouldn't do it all, and I have a wonderful 1 1/2 year old boy, even though he is testing my patients we are trying to get pregnant right now. I can't wait to do it again. My son is my world, and look you have two. My husband's cousin just had twins in Sept. and it's amazing how she has come along. Don't be afraid to call your friends or come on here, you need adult contact. :D

Denim and Gavin are gorgeous!They are really cute! I showed my girls the pictures too! Congratulations again!
Brandy

They are just so cute I am glad to hear everything is going so well it is a hard adjustment and i only had 1 I cant believe how big they were when they were born again congrats on your 2 new bundles of joy

Your babies are beautiful. Thanks for sharing the pictures. I would never in a million years guessed you were only 18. I would have guessed from your posts late 20's, early 30's. You sound wise beyond your years.

Thank you all yet again for all of your thoughts, prayers, and support. I have uploaded a ton of pictures online and decided to include the links on here so you all could view them. Please forgive me as I look horrible and alot of the pictures were taken with a cell phone or someone who didn't know how to operate a digital camera so the quality may be poor. Enjoy looking at the pictures and I wish you all the best of success with the new spring and summer season approaching!

Babies 1

http://pictures.aol.com/ap/viewShare.do?shareInfo=KnVVBplenSM4nzQeqF5RiYPLjwHSnVzUgPRjzzX3YwlWGd%2bBXiXp6w%3d%3d

Babies 2

http://pictures.aol.com/ap/viewShare.do?shareInfo=KnVVBplenSND2WC8%2b3v%2fOLu3RK7HiYVI1dvrqU2ITcFWGd%2bBXiXp6w%3d%3d

Baby Baptism

http://pictures.aol.com/ap/viewShare.do?shareInfo=KnVVBplenSND2WC8%2b3v%2fOBa3wAcKl8VRJiT%2bXGSFa8NWGd%2bBXiXp6w%3d%3d

Thank you for sharingYour babies are beautiful! Congrats again!

Diane

They are just beautiful Lauren!

Congradulations again!

Thanks for sharing!

CongratulationsWhat little cuties! All the best.

I don't know where you find the time to do PC as well? My little ones keep me pretty busy too and it's a juggling act at the best of times.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
janetupnorth
  • mbh06
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
slingmommy
  • pamperedpals
  • General Chat
Replies