• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can This Website Help Me Boost My Business in a New State?

In summary, this website offers a wealth of resources and advice from experienced consultants to help you boost your business in a new state. It provides tips and tricks, networking opportunities, state-specific resources, and personalized support to aid in your business growth. To make the most out of it, explore all the resources, connect with other consultants, reach out for personalized advice, and be persistent in your efforts.
soonerchef
Oh boy, I am so excited to have found this site...I have already seen some great advice! My name is Andrea and I live outside St. Louis, I just celebrated my 2nd anniversary a couple of weeks ago. I started my business in Las Vegas and moved to STL a year ago. I am still having issues getting off the ground here in MO (the people are way different here) but hope to change that soon.

HI soonerchef...welcome to the board. feel free to post ideas, questions, and complaints on here. always someone around to help out!

Have you got the Move your Business anywhere CD? I'll be moving this summer and have already started listening to it! Although I'll only be moving a couple of hours away I still don't want to lose my momentum! I really suggest getting it!

Last edited:
Yep, have the CD and I took the course on moving your business at National Conference. I got some great ideas and I am still implementing them (and all of those things are what have kept me from quiting) but I have found that people here in MO are not the same as they were in NV and it takes a lot more to get a show booked. Thanks for the suggestion and good luck with your move.

Welcome Soonerchef! I'm sure you'll get some great ideas here that will hopefully help you strengthen your business in St. Louis. Good luck to you! :)

Hi Monica, I'm pretty new to PC also. I started in Oct. '05. I've had some very high feeling times, but this month has been pretty quiet. I have gotten some WONDERFUL idea from this site, so keep looking around here! Everything I have tried that I have picked up here so far has worked like a charm! All these creative minds together in 1 place is a wonderful thing!

1. How can this website help me boost my business in a new state?

This website offers a wealth of resources and advice from experienced consultants who have successfully grown their businesses in new states. You can learn from their strategies and techniques to help you navigate the challenges of building a customer base in a new location.

2. What kind of advice can I find on this website?

This website offers a variety of tips and tricks for growing your business in a new state, such as networking strategies, marketing ideas, and ways to connect with potential customers. You can also find helpful tools, like social media templates and training materials, to aid in your business growth.

3. How can I use this website to connect with other consultants in my new state?

This website has a community forum where you can connect with other consultants in your new state. You can ask for advice, share your experiences, and even collaborate on events and parties. Building a network of fellow consultants can greatly benefit your business growth.

4. Can I find resources specific to my new state on this website?

Yes, this website offers state-specific resources for consultants in various locations. You can find information on local events, vendor fairs, and other opportunities to showcase your products. This can be a great way to get your name out there and gain new customers in your new state.

5. How can I make the most out of this website to boost my business in a new state?

To make the most out of this website, be sure to explore all the resources available and take advantage of the community forum to connect with other consultants. Also, consider reaching out to the website's administrators for personalized advice and support. And most importantly, don't be afraid to try new strategies and be persistent in your efforts to grow your business in your new state.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• csnteacher
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Sally Vigil
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Antonia Cader