1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Hey everybody!

1. soonerchef

soonerchef Veteran Member

Oh boy, I am so excited to have found this site...I have already seen some great advice! My name is Andrea and I live outside St. Louis, I just celebrated my 2nd anniversary a couple of weeks ago. I started my business in Las Vegas and moved to STL a year ago. I am still having issues getting off the ground here in MO (the people are way different here) but hope to change that soon.

Feb 17, 2006
  2. monica_sweetconsultant

monica_sweetconsultant Advanced Member Silver Member

HI soonerchef...welcome to the board. feel free to post ideas, questions, and complaints on here. always someone around to help out!

3. DZmom

DZmom Veteran Member

Have you got the Move your Business anywhere CD? I'll be moving this summer and have already started listening to it! Although I'll only be moving a couple of hours away I still don't want to lose my momentum! I really suggest getting it!

Last edited: Feb 18, 2006
    Feb 18, 2006
  4. soonerchef

soonerchef Veteran Member

Yep, have the CD and I took the course on moving your business at National Conference. I got some great ideas and I am still implementing them (and all of those things are what have kept me from quiting) but I have found that people here in MO are not the same as they were in NV and it takes a lot more to get a show booked. Thanks for the suggestion and good luck with your move.

Feb 18, 2006
  5. pamperedbecky

pamperedbecky Legacy Member

Welcome Soonerchef! I'm sure you'll get some great ideas here that will hopefully help you strengthen your business in St. Louis. Good luck to you! :)

Feb 18, 2006
  6. Hi Monica, I'm pretty new to PC also. I started in Oct. '05. I've had some very high feeling times, but this month has been pretty quiet. I have gotten some WONDERFUL idea from this site, so keep looking around here! Everything I have tried that I have picked up here so far has worked like a charm! All these creative minds together in 1 place is a wonderful thing!

Feb 23, 2006
Have something to add?