• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need a Crafty Invitation for Your Desperate Housewives Party?

In summary, there are several fun and creative ways to make an eye-catching invitation for your "Desperate Housewives" party, such as using a vintage housewife theme, creating a "housewife wanted" poster, incorporating a martini glass, using a "housewife confession" format, or adding a touch of drama. Have a great party!
cakepampered
I need a crafty invitation/flyer for my up-coming "Desprate Housewives" party. I have absolutely NO computer skills, so I need some help making something "eye-catching". I know that the people here in Chefsuccess know how to make my dream of an awsome invite come true! Thanks in advance! :)

I would Make a flyer that said desparte house wife show in big letter then something like which house wife are you, come and find out. I would try to add some kind of picture as well. Or you could make it a costume party. Also I believe there is a post here somewhere about a desparte house wifes show. Hope this helps.

Hi there! I would love to help you come up with an eye-catching invitation for your "Desperate Housewives" party. Here are a few ideas that might work for you:1. Use a vintage housewife theme: Find some cute images of vintage housewives and use them on your invitation. You can also add some fun phrases like "Join us for a night of gossip and cocktails" or "Calling all desperate housewives!"2. Create a "housewife wanted" poster: Make your invitation look like a "help wanted" ad for a desperate housewife. Use a fun font and add some details about your party, such as the date, time, and location.3. Incorporate a martini glass: Since cocktails and gossip are a big part of the "Desperate Housewives" theme, why not use a martini glass as the main focus of your invitation? You can add some glitter or rhinestones to make it stand out.4. Use a "housewife confession" format: Make your invitation look like a page from a gossip magazine, with a headline like "Desperate Housewife Confessions: The Party Edition". Then, add details about your party in a fun and cheeky way.5. Add a touch of drama: Use bold and dramatic fonts, and add some drama to your invitation by using phrases like "You're invited to a scandalous affair" or "A night of secrets and mischief awaits".I hope these ideas help spark your creativity! Good luck with your party planning and have a fantastic time!

What is the "Hey Crafty Flyer Creaters!"?

The "Hey Crafty Flyer Creaters!" is a popular flyer created by Pampered Chef that showcases various kitchen tools and products for cooking and baking.

How can I get a copy of the "Hey Crafty Flyer Creaters!"?

You can request a copy of the "Hey Crafty Flyer Creaters!" from your local Pampered Chef consultant or you can view it online on the Pampered Chef website.

What types of products are featured in the "Hey Crafty Flyer Creaters!"?

The "Hey Crafty Flyer Creaters!" features a variety of kitchen tools and products such as cookware, bakeware, knives, and other cooking essentials.

Are there any special deals or promotions included in the "Hey Crafty Flyer Creaters!"?

Yes, the "Hey Crafty Flyer Creaters!" often includes special deals and promotions on select products. Be sure to check with your consultant for any current offers.

Can I host a party or event featuring the products in the "Hey Crafty Flyer Creaters!"?

Absolutely! Pampered Chef offers hosting incentives for those who host a party or event featuring the products in the "Hey Crafty Flyer Creaters!". Contact your consultant for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Dawn4
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
lesliec
  • avelissar
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • dannyzmom