• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Age Are You, Chef?

In summary, the conversation revolves around individuals sharing their ages and family situations. The age range varies from 21 to 54, with most being in their 30s and 40s. Many are married with children, some are single or have no children. Some are also consultants for Pampered Chef.

How old are you??

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
How old are you?42 (ugh!) in August! Two daughters, one 16 in August (double ugh!) and one 13 in September.

Just turned 34 :eek:

I am 30 Wow!! It seems like just yesterday that I was a teenager. ;)

I am 27 with 3 young kids! I have 2 boys, ages 5 and 3 (in September and November) and finally got my little girl who is one in July! No animals, just am keeping busy with raising 3 kids and a hubby! :p

Last edited:
I am 28 will turn 29 this month; married with one daughter 17 months old.

ageI'm 44, have been selling Pampered Chef for 5 years. I'm a single mother of a 23 year old daughter the will graduate from college this week! She will start selling as soon as she gets settled with a job! :p

I will be 31 in June, married to the most awesome man in the world, have 3 beautiful kids: 13 yr girl, 3 yr girl, 7mo boy!

35, married, and mom to: a 10 yr old son, a dog, 2 hermit crabs and a couple of dust bunnies (lol) :D !!!

Melissa

46 married with one daughter 6 years old Have been doing PC for 1 1/2 years and love it

Hi, I'll be 43 on July 1. We have been married for 22 years and have 5 kids ages 2-20

I'm 27, work full-time overseeing workers' compensation across Canada for Cara Operations. I needed some extra income, love to cook, so I thought I'd give this a shot!

will be 28 on saturday...have a 29 yr old husband and three kids...7,5, and 4

36 here. Married 15 years, 2 boys (3 if you count my husband) 41, 10 & 7. I do have a girl dog ( finally got a girl) named lucy. She is 2.

I'm 29 (The BIG 30 in Feb!) My husband Terry is 30 turning 31 in Feb. We have two beautiful babies!! Hunter is 5 and starting Kindergarten on the 11th and I could just CRY!! Emily will be 1 in Sept. We did have two cats Merlin and Crookshanks, but had to give them up when we got transferred for my husbands job.

Last edited:
Hey Donna- I have a Hunter as well. He is 11. Cooper is my 7yr old. Funny, I gave everyone my dogs name in the above post but not my children. It has been a long summer!! :eek: :eek: We got out May 23 and do not go back until August 25!

Hi everybody!! I'm 31 and happily married 7 years. I have 2 children Alexis, 5yrs and Ethan, 8 months. :D :D :D

Hi All!

My first post, also - I have been lurking for about a month, and just signed up to be a consultant last week. This board was fABULOUS for helping me make my decision!

I am 35, Married with a 2 year old wildchild named Molly :)

Nice to meetcha!

Laurel

Hi All !I will be ughh 32 in november , two kids Dakota 5 , Skylar 2. One ex husband LOL and a new one ! LOL ! Who is 27.He is a police officer. This job is great for me with his crazy schedule !

I'm 27, married to a crazy firefighter, and trying to start a family!

Well, let me clarify...
We've got 4 dogs and a cat, so I've got "kids", but I'd like to have children! I'm crazy, but a sucker for rescuing animals. Thank goodness for our big yard!

I've been selling for 2 years this September!

I'm 33, married for 7 years. Two great kids a 3 1/2 year old boy (Reese) and 10 month old girl (Meena).

The wild child description above cracked me up. That totally describes Reese!

It's fun to hear more about everybody!!

I'm 26...married to my high school sweetheart for 4 years now, no kids, but working on it...and two fantastic dogs, with one more coming in Dec. (what can I say, I'm a dog lover!!) I'm shooting to do PC full time in the next 6 months, but slowly building my business so I can achieve that goal and make the same income I make now...so wish me luck! I love PC and glad we have such a diversified crowd!
Cheers,
Angela

I'm 44 with 4 kids 13, 11, 8, 5 and all girls. Been sell PC for 4 years this fall and having fun. With the girls schedule I can work it into everything.
:)

how old are chefs?Ok girls, someone is getting nosy!! Just kidding....I'm hitting the 4-0 this October...and you are????

I'm 34 been married 17 years hav4 kids 15,12,6,4 Three girls 1 boy. And I will be signing my agreement to become a consultant next week. I really love pampered chef and cant wait to start. :)

How old am i???I'll be 40 in October....2 kids: 8 yr old boy & 6 yr old girl....married almost 10 yrs, doing PC for 5 ...

i am 27 yrs old and i have 2 kids 3yrs boy and 18months girl and a wonderful husband

Hey everyone...I'm 35 yrs young :) Have the best hubby in the world... a 12 yr old boy, who might I add looks just like me :D and a girl 2 going on 20 !!!! Who looks just like her daddy :eek: Both of them just as adorable as they can be !!!!!!!!!!! Been doing PC for about 4 months and love it.

I am 35. married to a wonderful man and we have 3 boys ages 15..12..8

AgeI'm 36 (still getting used to that one), married to a very supportive guy, 4 children - 14 year old Katie (who insists on being called Kate instead of Katie, but I refuse!), 13 year old Jacob, and 3 year old twin boys - Riley and Aidan. Oh and an overweight loveable black lab, Sadie.

Tracy

I'm 26, married to my wonderful husband for 4 yrs in October! :p We have one son, Owen, who is 16 months. We also have 3 fur kids, one cat (Gerd), and 2 ferrets (Rocky and Mercury)! :D I've been with PC for just over 2 years. My goal is to be a Director in the next 6 months or so. Hopefully then I will be making what I was working f/t before my son was born! ;)

I hate to admit it, but I turned 41 this past April! My husband is also 41, but loves to remind me that he is seven weeks younger than me... We have three kids: a twelve year old son, a ten year old daughter and an almost six year old daughter. Our golden retriever and calico cat share our home, too!

-Janet :p

I Am 24 Years Old And Have Two Little Boys. They Are 2 & 3.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• StacieB
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views
rennea
  • tlag1986
  • General Chat
Replies