• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are some fun game ideas for my first party with this amazing company?

In summary, some fun game ideas for a first party with Pampered Chef could include "Name That Product", "Kitchen Tool Scavenger Hunt", "Recipe Riddles", "Mystery Box Challenge", and "Kitchen Trivia". These games involve teamwork, creativity, and testing guests' knowledge of cooking and kitchen tools.
cindyd
Well, where to start? I'm a newbie also, well consultant that is, been using the products for several years. I live in Myrtle Beach, SC,married, stay @ home mother of three beautiful kids. I am really excited to be part of this wonderful company. I am looking for all kinds of ideas for games, etc for my parties, my 1st of which is TOMORROW!! :) Wish me luck!! Anyways, if ANYONE has ideas or can tell me where to find them, PLEASE let me know ASAP, would be greatly appreciated. :cool:

Thanks,
Cindy D

Good Luck!Although I'm not an "official" PC Consultant yet, I wish you the best of luck on your first show!! Please post how you did, etc. :) Would love to hear it.

Tina

good luck!and Welcome aboard! When looking for something on this board do a search up at the top you will see it and punch in "games" or "recipes" etc. and it will pull up different threads related to that word(s).

Hope you have a great 1st show and wonderful SS1,2and 3!

Well, I did it!!My 1st show was a good turn out, had about 8 ppl, made a $300 show, host really excited cause she's getting the professional cookware sets for $220. She thinks she's got some outside orders still due in 2day, so maybe make it a $400 show :) Thanks 4 the response..... definately helpful info!!

Thanks,
Cindy Dickey
Myrtle Beach, SC

That's great Cindy! Congratulations on overcoming your first show!!! They do get easier from now on!! :)

Yea!!!! Congrats, on your first show!!!

What are some fun game ideas for my first party with this amazing company?

1. "Name That Product" - Have your guests compete in teams to correctly identify different Pampered Chef products based on descriptions or pictures.

2. "Kitchen Tool Scavenger Hunt" - Hide various kitchen tools around your party space and have guests search for them. The first team to find all the items wins!

3. "Recipe Riddles" - Come up with clever rhymes or riddles about different Pampered Chef recipes and have guests try to guess the answer.

4. "Mystery Box Challenge" - Fill a box with various Pampered Chef products and have guests take turns blindly choosing an item and coming up with a creative use for it.

5. "Kitchen Trivia" - Test your guests' knowledge of cooking, kitchen tools, and Pampered Chef products with a fun trivia game.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Linda Zamora
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • Kathy Friedman
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
ChefLissa
  • merego