1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Hey All...

1. cindyd

cindyd

Well, where to start? I'm a newbie also, well consultant that is, been using the products for several years. I live in Myrtle Beach, SC,married, stay @ home mother of three beautiful kids. I am really excited to be part of this wonderful company. I am looking for all kinds of ideas for games, etc for my parties, my 1st of which is TOMORROW!! :) Wish me luck!! Anyways, if ANYONE has ideas or can tell me where to find them, PLEASE let me know ASAP, would be greatly appreciated. :cool:

Thanks,
    Cindy D

Feb 25, 2006
  2. TinasKitchen

TinasKitchen Advanced Member

Good Luck!

Although I'm not an "official" PC Consultant yet, I wish you the best of luck on your first show!! Please post how you did, etc. :) Would love to hear it.

Tina

Feb 25, 2006
  3. heat123

heat123 Legend Member Silver Member

good luck!

and Welcome aboard! When looking for something on this board do a search up at the top you will see it and punch in "games" or "recipes" etc. and it will pull up different threads related to that word(s).

Hope you have a great 1st show and wonderful SS1,2and 3!

Feb 26, 2006
  4. cindyd

cindyd

Well, I did it!!

My 1st show was a good turn out, had about 8 ppl, made a $300 show, host really excited cause she's getting the professional cookware sets for $220. She thinks she's got some outside orders still due in 2day, so maybe make it a $400 show :) Thanks 4 the response..... definately helpful info!!

Thanks,
    Cindy Dickey
    Myrtle Beach, SC

Feb 27, 2006
  5. PampMomof3

PampMomof3 Legend Member Gold Member

That's great Cindy! Congratulations on overcoming your first show!!! They do get easier from now on!! :)

Feb 27, 2006
  6. soonerchef

soonerchef Veteran Member

Yea!!!! Congrats, on your first show!!!

Feb 27, 2006
Have something to add?