• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hey Sis, Let's Shake It Up! Delicious Shaker Recipes

In summary, the "Hey Sis, Let's Shake It Up!" recipes require a combination of fresh fruits, vegetables, protein sources, and seasonings, as well as ice and your preferred liquid. No special equipment is needed, but a shaker bottle or jar with a lid is recommended. The recipes can be customized for special dietary restrictions, but it's best to consult a healthcare professional. They can also be made ahead of time and stored in the fridge for up to 24 hours. Adding ice can help keep the ingredients fresh and cold when taking them on the go.
Kelly8
Hey all,My sis is ordering the Shaker and would love some recipes. I have done a search but still would love to get your creative favs! Thanks!:rolleyes:

Re: shakerI'm confused - the one you put sugar/cinnamon or powdered sugar in? ;)

Re: shakerI think she means the martini shaker. I'd love to find a good green apple martini recipe. (Like they served at Houlihan's when we had one.)

Re: shakerOhhhh ... I was thinking that I must be missing something!! :) LOL

Re: shakerYup the martini shaker.

Re: shakerIt's great for omelets, protein drinks, and iced coffees.

Re: shakerI saw some recipes this morning, now I can't remember where, maybe consultants corner?

Re: shakerI finally found them. They all sound pretty good.:)
Deb

Attachments

• Ideas for the Shaker.doc
    19.5 KB · Views: 484

What are the ingredients needed for the "Hey Sis, Let's Shake It Up!" recipes?

The ingredients for the recipes vary depending on the specific shaker recipe. However, most recipes call for a combination of fresh fruits, vegetables, protein sources, and seasonings. We also recommend using ice and your favorite liquid (water, juice, milk) to create the perfect consistency and taste.

Do I need any special equipment to make these shaker recipes?

No, you do not need any special equipment. All you need is a shaker bottle or a jar with a tight-fitting lid to mix and shake the ingredients together. You can also use a blender or food processor if you prefer a smoother consistency.

Are these shaker recipes suitable for special dietary restrictions?

Most of our shaker recipes are customizable to fit different dietary restrictions. We provide alternatives and substitutions for ingredients such as dairy, gluten, and nuts. However, we recommend consulting a healthcare professional before trying any new recipes if you have severe allergies or dietary restrictions.

Can I make these shaker recipes ahead of time?

Yes, you can prepare the ingredients for the shaker recipes ahead of time and store them in the fridge. When you are ready to enjoy your shaker recipe, simply add the ingredients to your shaker bottle and shake it up for a quick and convenient meal or snack.

How long will the ingredients stay fresh in the shaker bottle?

The ingredients in the shaker bottle should stay fresh for up to 24 hours when stored in the fridge. We recommend consuming the shake within this time frame for the best taste and quality. If you plan to take the shaker bottle with you on the go, we suggest adding ice to keep the ingredients cold and refreshing.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jean DeVries
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • Jennie50