• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I hit my $4000 goal with this last-minute push?

In summary, Amy is in a similar position to Shana. She has $3626 and two consultants that have said they will submit shows for her, but she is down to her last few shows. She is also checking in with businesses this week.
kcjodih
Gold Member
So I just came home from the first good show I have had this month! It is ready to close at $705! I have been busting my butt to hit the $4000, and my team is MIA. As of tonight I have $2908 personally, my team has in $137 (ugg) and I have two consultants that have told me they will be submitting this month for a total of $500. So right now, assuming they do submit these shows, we are at $3545. I also took sale flyers and goodies to 8 businesses this week and have 6 left to check in with on Monday and two or three family members who said they will be ordering..... I just might make it. Then I just have to deal with my team. None of which will even return a call these days!

Thanks for listening!

Good for you Shana!
It is hard when you are left feeling like you are all on your own.
Change your team and keep going with what you are doing :)

Go shana go!!!

Great job Shana! You and I are in the EXACT same boat. I currently have $3626.
One gal called me after her show last night, it is over $600 and the host order is over $600 as well, but they want to wait to close the show until Tuesday for some outside orders!!
I do have one other that is sitting on a $400+ show too! WTH!!!!
And 2 others that are "supposed" to be having shows this weekend, but I doubt they'll close in time. Nothing like down to the wire in month 3........But it's all good. I've released myself from the pressure.

I'm sure you'll pull thru. You sound like you've still got the drive! Good luck to you!

Shana, that is awesome!Amy, sounds like you'll make it too!Way to go!

Cheering for you guys!!!

Thanks everyone! It's nice to be able to share these times with others that understand. Amy, we can do it!

Wahooo Shana!!!! I love coming here too to share with those who understand too!!!I needed last night's show to be $404 to get to $1250 to keep my HO leads.... it's currently at $443 and we are closing Tuesday. She is a former consultant who "gets it" that the show needs to be closed.On another awesome note, her former director was there... and she RE-SIGNING with me next week!!!!! Get this... she's currently working ONE NIGHT A WEEK at Bath & Body Works and after taxes brings home $20 for 4 hours of work. Yes, you read that right!!!!! She decided last week when she got the invite to the PC show that she was going to come back to the table. We met at a show last year and she said that she's thought of me ever since and is now ready and was planning on giving her notice at BBW TODAY!!!!So I'm not totally counting my chicken before it hatches but she's working this week to get 4 shows ON THE CALENDAR before she orders her kit and has already scheduled her grand opening for October 10th.FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!

Colleen!!! That is soooo cool! Since she was a Director, I bet she "gets it"!!!

Well, I've had a roller coaster day...

I had a fair and a show scheduled for today. The fair cancelled because of rain - ended up being a nice day - go figure. The show became a catalog show because just her mom was coming - she told me 8 yesterday. She does not want to close until THURSDAY because that's when she sees two friends that she KNOWS will order. I need $450 to avoid the first month of R. She has just $250 so far anyway so might as well let her try.

I have 2 catalog shows out there. One isn't responding. One finally called me back just now and says she thinks she has about $400 but doesn't have time to tell me orders now. She says she wants to get together Monday to give me the orders and money.

I have 2 on my team that say they have orders - one has a $700 show and I reminded her about the in the bag points which seemed to excite her. But will the REALLY submit the show in time? Neither is saying they will at this time.

So, I'm on the edge. I know 1 month isn't any big deal but while I expect October to do fine I am not so sure about November and I KNOW December will probably not fly. January is iffy too for me this year with the lack of shows for me this fall due to my knee and other issues. I don't want to lose my leads and director new products either. Is this worth all this stress?

Oh Beth, it sucks when it comes down to the wire like this at any time. Like you said, month one really isn't a big deal, just make sure that you have next month really strong. It will be interesting to see how Dec-Feb go for everyone this year. Usually I have a pretty good Jan/Feb, but I will have a brand new baby, so I don't plan on working as hard as I have this month to keep it up. I guess we will just have to wait and see.

On that same note, are you guys feeling the money squeeze? My show average this month is soooo low. I have 8 shows so far and the highest is just over $700. My average is usually around $600.

Sounds like you're getting the best kind of team member Colleen. Having been a director, you know she knows what to do....and having checked out the grass on the other side of the fence, she knows this is better. ($20 for four hours work...that is sad!)

Hang in there Beth. There are still a couple days to go and it can all still come thru.:pray:

My update is I MADE IT!!!!!!!!!!!

I had an awesome show last night that is @ $1500 right now we aren't going to submit it until friday which is ok :) I'm on such a high right now!! I sold 2 12" family skillets & lids @ full price!!!
I :candyheart: making the sillet lasagna what a great show recipe!!!
so much for this economy thing.........this group was all teachers & you know they aren't breaking the bank esp. in our area which is in Upstate New York...

Have a great day everyone!!

:party::party::party::party::party:
Yeah!!! Wowza! What a party. Congratulations!

...heading off to dig out that recipe!

skillet lasagna, huh? I guess I need to go find that recipe!

Congrats on pulling it out at the last minute!

Wahoo Anne! :party::party::party::party:

Congrats! I will make it too! As of right now, as long as one of my consultants submits her $200 show... which she has told me she will do, we are $32 short. And I still have a couple of family memebers to talk to.

The other day I decided that if I needed to give up my directorship I wanted to be able to do it on my terms, not like this. That night I sat at my desk and the phone would not stop ringing. I collected about $400 in orders in 2 hours from people calling me. And they weren't all people I had contacted. So, I guess I am ment to be in the game a little longer!

ShanaSmith said:
Congrats! I will make it too! As of right now, as long as one of my consultants submits her $200 show... which she has told me she will do, we are $32 short. And I still have a couple of family memebers to talk to.

The other day I decided that if I needed to give up my directorship I wanted to be able to do it on my terms, not like this. That night I sat at my desk and the phone would not stop ringing. I collected about $400 in orders in 2 hours from people calling me. And they weren't all people I had contacted. So, I guess I am ment to be in the game a little longer!

What an awesome story about faith!! WOO HOO!!

I made it too! Danielle submitted a $700 show which got it over $4000 and twoo others submitted as well. Both of my shows won't go in until October though - one for orders and the other for payment. I do not submit until I have the money but I would have in this case if I needed to get to the minimum - and had it shipped here.

I'm so happy we're all doing it! And especially that we have each other for support! :sun:

not gonna happen for me this month........and that is OK. I won't get to go to NDA like I had wanted to, but it will all work out as God has it planned. I am concetrating on having fun, trying new recipes and just go from there! If I am meant to stay a Director, I will~I firmly believe that! I have until December 1, so I have time to get recruits and sales and have the recruits qualify. I noticed in the meeting planner that kristi posted that we should have our consultants that joind in the Fall talk about why they did.....curious as to how many of us started in October, November or even December??

I'M TRYING NOT TO PANIC!!!

Have all of the orders from Friday's show and it will put me at $1500 for the month (needed my $1250 to keep my HO leads). She's a former consultant and knows I need to get it in tonight. Just waiting on her CC# to submit it. I figure if I post it here, she will call soon because that is always what seems to happen.

My team won't hit $4k again this month. :( The lady that used to be a PC director that was going to sign with me this week has changed her mind. :( But just got off the phone with another lead and she's choosing between PC and tastefully simple (grrrr). Hopefully she'll fall off the fence on the PC side! Need to get more october shows so I don't relinquish!!!!!

Onward and upward! :)

Keep plugging away......that's what it's all about...having fun & new recipes right??!!
It will be 10 years for me & I signed @ the end of November!!

YAY! My host called... off to submit it! Wahoo for HO leads... Have nothing on the books for tomorrow so I will be ON THE PHONE getting October Shows! No relinquishment for me! I'm DETERMINED!

WE MADE IT! I just got a call from one of my gals and her $300 show will put us over. I'm so happy!

iteachurkid said:
WE MADE IT! I just got a call from one of my gals and her $300 show will put us over. I'm so happy!

Wahoo!!!!! :party::party::party:

Glad to hear the month ended well for you all.
I'm starting to hate the last day of the month. I spend all night chasing hosts. I start out early and then find I'm on the phone with one still at 9:30 PM.
I'm just glad I'm done. I still have 2 September shows open. But I'm happy with the $5412 I ended with for the month. I think I'm going to go treat myself to a bowl of ice cream. Wake up refreshed and see what my team decided to throw in last minute. Cause as of this morning they had about $700 as a group. YIKES!!

anyone having IPT issues? I had a gal tell me she submitted a $600 show last night, but it never showed up today.

amy07 said:
anyone having IPT issues? I had a gal tell me she submitted a $600 show last night, but it never showed up today.

Yep, here too...one of my second line consultants submitted $3200 in sales yesterday and hers is only partially there. Probably just a glitch.

All of my shows that were going to close tonight are in....I would up at $1585 and the rest of my team show NOTHING! Good thing I wasn't waiting for them to help out with repromotion! The part that really stinks is that my 2 new recruits from August have submitted nothing, so now they will go inactive and I won't get any points........I guess considering where my business is right now, that is a moot point anyway!

The good news for October is that with my show from Saturday, tonight and this Thursday, I will be past my sales for this month! Maybe October is my repromo month, huh? Now I just have to find the recruits! On that front, I am doing a fair ALL weekend (11am-11pm Saturday and 11am to 5 pm Sunday). I am sure with 18 hours of exposure, I'll get something in the recruit area!

We made it! Since I can't have the drink that I feel I have earned I hit Sonic for a large strawberry leamonaid! Then I had a different consultant call with a question on a show she was submitting, it will be interesting to see where we actually end up for the month.

chefmeg said:
The part that really stinks is that my 2 new recruits from August have submitted nothing, so now they will go inactive and I won't get any points........I guess considering where my business is right now, that is a moot point anyway!

Your new recruits are freee and clear for their first 3 months. After that, if they have not submitted at least $200 in months 2 & 3 THEN they are inactive as of the first day of month 4.

You are still good for now!

we made it too! I'm excited because I went in person to close out a CATALOG show (she had a lot of orders and a lot of checks so we figured my laptop at their house would be easier) and man, I made at least $220 just by driving over there!!! The show closed out at $849!! A catalog show!! :party::party::party: I told them they needed or one of them needed to sign up!!

My personal sales are almost hitting $2900, my newest girl and FD :Dsubmitted $1923 and another gal submitted an $800+ show. We'll see what the rest of the team submitted. Watch, it won't update until tomorrow the 2nd!!:blushing:

So, it looks like everyone is okay? Congrats all the way around!!!!

made it! I had one call me last night that she was putting in a $500, so I saved my shows for today since October looks bleak......gotta get on the phone!

Congrats to everyone....good times are a-comin'!

I just peeked at my stats and it looks as if my team has done $8200 in sales without me. Yippee!

I am in month 3 of *R*... I have one consultant who had a $1200 show Sunday and another who had an $800 show last night. When they both get them in, in addition to my personal sales and without any other sales from any other consultants (and we have 4 catalog shows and 2 cooking shows to be submitted by month's end), we are just $445 short of the $4k. I have a show tonight that I am determined to be an $1100 show so I am guessing we are covered!!!!

Now just to get everyone to submit everything ASAP so we aren't scrambling a week from tonight!

Sounds like you can make it, no problem! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!

Thanks... looks like we're on track!!!!

YAY ME! I just talked to a HO Lead and she signing today! She used to be a consultant and is comin' back!!!!

:party:

YEAH COLLEEN!! Good things happen when you think positive!

That's awesome Colleen!

How cool is that?! Good for you Colleen!

I just got a HO lead today who wants to know benefits of hosting a show. No phone #.:mad: I emailed her and I'm crossing my fingers she replies and books! Who knows, maybe she is my next consultant??? :confused:

Congrats Colleen!

I just got a HO lead that wanted to check on the warranty of the EAD she's had way over 2 years. I'm sending her a catalog and "maybe" she'll have a show.

1. Can I hit my $4000 goal with this last-minute push?

It is definitely possible to hit your $4000 goal with a strong last-minute push. It sounds like you have been putting in a lot of effort and have already made significant progress towards your goal. Keep up the hard work and continue reaching out to potential customers and businesses. With your determination and dedication, you have a good chance of reaching your goal.

2. How can I motivate my team to contribute more towards the goal?

Motivating your team can be a challenge, especially if they have been unresponsive. One approach could be to have a team meeting and discuss the importance of reaching the $4000 goal. Share your progress and encourage them to contribute their own sales and reach out to their own networks. You could also offer incentives or rewards for reaching certain milestones or for the top performers on the team.

3. What can I do to increase my personal sales?

One way to increase your personal sales is to reach out to past customers and offer them special deals or discounts on their next purchase. You could also offer a referral program where customers can receive a discount or free product for referring their friends and family. Additionally, continue promoting your business on social media and through word of mouth to attract new customers.

4. How should I handle team members who are not contributing?

It is important to address the issue with team members who are not contributing. First, try reaching out to them individually and discussing their lack of participation and how it is affecting the team's progress towards the goal. If they continue to be unresponsive, consider involving your upline or holding a team meeting to discuss the importance of teamwork and contributing to the group's success.

5. What should I do if I don't reach my goal?

If you don't end up reaching your $4000 goal, don't be too hard on yourself. Remember to celebrate the progress you have made and the hard work you put in. Take note of what worked and what didn't work during this last-minute push and use that knowledge for future goals. Also, remember that a strong finish this month can set you up for success in the following month.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcjodih
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Mel5497
  • imported_iteachurkid
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
imported_iteachurkid
  • Gagescorpages