• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Here's How We Can Order the Pink Hwc Items This Year

In summary, the consultants can order one (1) sample of each of the guest specials from April 1-May 31, 2010. The Pampered Chef will contribute $1 to the American Cancer Society for every sample purchased.
cathyskitchen
Gold Member
Here's how we can order the Pink HWC items this year (starting April 1):

Consultants may order one (1) sample of each of the guest specials from April 1-May 31, 2010. Sample orders must be submitted as a product write-in on paperwork/supply on PamperedPartnerPlus®. The Pampered Chef® will contribute $1 to the American Cancer Society® for every sample purchased.

Sample Product ...................................Item #......Consultant price
Pink & White Dots Martini Glasses (set of 4)...KA80........$43.50
Pink Color Coated Tomato Knife...................KA81........$14.00
Sweet Honey Vanilla Sprinkle.......................KA82........$5.50
Pink & White Twixit! Clip Combo Pack............KA83........$4.50
HWC Reusable Shopping Bag (set of 2)..........KA84........$3.50

I want that pink knife!!!

I can't wait to get the apron :)

Oh, and the knife is so cute!!! :)

So, if I received the HWC from the sales incentive, can I also order the samples?

akrebecca said:
So, if I received the HWC from the sales incentive, can I also order the samples?

I don't see why you couldn't, but seriously look at the prices. Buy it on May 1 as an outside order to get the sales point. They are only selling it for $1 less.

Krista Burson said:
I don't see why you couldn't, but seriously look at the prices. Buy it on May 1 as an outside order to get the sales point. They are only selling it for $1 less.

This allows you to have them to show at your May shows rather than waiting.

Yes I realize that but Rebecca was asking if she could order them even though she earned them. I was referring to her question since she already has them, if she was looking for another set of them to purchase them as a guest to get the sales points rather than get them in April at $1 off each item.

I may be doing that as well Krista, since I earned them in February, I'll just buy them in May as a guest order so I can get the comm on them, or ask my mom to buy them with her PHD.

I want all PINK HWC stuff this year! :p

ShelbyMichalek said:
I may be doing that as well Krista, since I earned them in February, I'll just buy them in May as a guest order so I can get the comm on them, or ask my mom to buy them with her PHD.

Even better Shelby. I absolutely love the items this year, and will probably order at least the sprinkle. I already have the regular dots martini glasses (don't think I need more than 8 martini glasses).

hmm. I think i will be ordering them in May (I really like the martini glasses). That way I have the ones already earned & have been using at my shows and will be able to order additional-more $ donated, counts on my sales for the month & earn a commission.

Can we order these items on our KE order???

mailgirl1978 said:
Can we order these items on our KE order???

No. They are only available on a supply order (in April) or for purchase (show, individual order, or consultant personal order) in May.

So....can we order the apron?

You can earn the apron when you host your own party, but you can't purchase it.

1. How do I order the pink HWC items this year?

To order the pink HWC items, simply visit the Pampered Chef website and search for "HWC items". You will be able to browse all of the available pink products and add them to your cart for purchase.

2. Are the pink HWC items limited edition?

Yes, the pink HWC items are limited edition and only available for a limited time. Be sure to order them before they run out!

3. Are there any special promotions for purchasing the pink HWC items?

Yes, for every pink HWC item purchased, a portion of the proceeds will be donated to breast cancer research. Plus, if you purchase 2 or more pink HWC items, you will receive a free gift with your order.

4. Can I order the pink HWC items as a gift for someone else?

Yes, you can order the pink HWC items as a gift for someone else. When checking out, simply select the option to ship to a different address and enter the recipient's information.

5. Can I still order the pink HWC items if I'm not a Pampered Chef consultant?

Yes, anyone can order the pink HWC items from the Pampered Chef website. You do not have to be a consultant to purchase these limited edition items.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• naekelsey
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
naekelsey
  • kaseydee
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
thecougchef
  • Candi_f