• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

PP Order Entry Mystery: $81.67 Commissionable Sales vs. $81.68 Guest Sales

In summary, commissionable sales in PP Order Entry Mystery refer to the total amount of sales eligible for commission, including both guest and consultant sales. Guest sales, on the other hand, only include sales made by guests and are not eligible for commission. The difference of $0.01 between these two types of sales is most likely due to rounding. Consultants do not earn commission on guest sales, as they are only eligible for commission on commissionable sales. These sales are calculated by adding together all sales from guests and consultants, while guest sales are calculated by subtracting personal purchases and discounts from the total sales amount. Consultants can track the breakdown of commissionable sales and guest sales in the PP Order Entry Mystery report, which shows the total of each
soonerchef
I was entering an order in PP for my HWC fundraiser and I looked at the sales, commissionable sales are $81.67 and the guest sales are $81.68...what the heck, I don't know why they are off by a penny, doesn't make sense to me. Anyone know why this would happen?

Never mind, I added the next order and they are both the same now...hmmmm, odd!

Glad to see I'm not the only one that has moments like that:D

What is the difference between commissionable sales and guest sales in PP Order Entry Mystery?

Commissionable sales refer to the total amount of sales that are eligible for commission for the consultant. This includes sales from both guests and consultants. Guest sales, on the other hand, only refer to the sales made by guests and are not eligible for commission.

Why is there a difference of $0.01 between commissionable sales and guest sales in PP Order Entry Mystery?

This difference of $0.01 is most likely due to rounding. The commissionable sales may be rounded up while the guest sales are rounded down, resulting in a difference of $0.01.

Do consultants earn commission on guest sales in PP Order Entry Mystery?

No, consultants only earn commission on commissionable sales. Guest sales are not eligible for commission.

How are commissionable sales and guest sales calculated in PP Order Entry Mystery?

Commissionable sales are calculated by adding together the total sales from both guests and consultants. Guest sales are calculated by subtracting the consultant's personal purchases and any discounts from the total sales amount.

Is there a way to track the breakdown of commissionable sales and guest sales in PP Order Entry Mystery?

Yes, consultants can view the breakdown of their sales in the PP Order Entry Mystery report. This report will show the total commissionable sales and the total guest sales, as well as the breakdown of each by party, online sales, and personal purchases.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cindylpal
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • NooraK
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • fun2cook2