• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Why is my show being shipped to the wrong location?

for example my company is assigned to the range of 1-100 and so on. If I shipped 100 orders with FedEx, then each order would have their own tracking number. If I shipped 1 order with FedEx, then the tracking number for that order would be 1.
ChefBeckyD
Gold Member
Well, new to me at least.

I have a show that I submitted on the 31st, and it just showed as having shipped. The only problem is that my host lives right here in my town in Michigan, and the WHOLE SHOW has just been shipped to Ashville, NC!

WHAT???? Yes, according to the tracking that's what it says. He had an outside order that was supposed to be direct shipped to NC, but instead, the whole show is on it's way there!

I went into P3 to make sure that everything was okay from my end, and yes, everything is fine here in regards to shipping.

Guess I'll have to take the time tomorrow morning to call HO. Shoot, and tomorrow is Salsa day....

Whoa! Whoever made the outside order is in for a BIG surprise when its delivered!

Did you make sure you checked the tracking numbers for all boxes? If so, of course get on the phone with HO, but you might want to call FedEx too, see if they can re-route the box.

NooraK said:
Did you make sure you checked the tracking numbers for all boxes? If so, of course get on the phone with HO, but you might want to call FedEx too, see if they can re-route the box.

I think I'd just call HO and let them contact FedEx...that would be something I think they could better handle and deal with.

My first thought was maybe since the shipping status just posted- it hasn't correctly been updated. I've seen weird tracking info before (not quite like THAT) and then a few hours later, it's 'fixed'.

Definitely check in the morn and call HO first thing! Then warn that person in Asheville. :D

I have something similar - I had two outside orders, one going to PA, one going to NY currently showing on the tracker. Both also show as box 003. The rest of the show, going to IA? Not showing on the tracker at all, nor could the CS rep figure out what is going on. She thought maybe the two smaller shipments got out today, but the bigger box(es) are still being processed.

I'll be checking again tomorrow morning to see what's been updated.

ChefBeckyD said:
Well, new to me at least.

I have a show that I submitted on the 31st, and it just showed as having shipped. The only problem is that my host lives right here in my town in Michigan, and the WHOLE SHOW has just been shipped to Ashville, NC!

WHAT???? Yes, according to the tracking that's what it says. He had an outside order that was supposed to be direct shipped to NC, but instead, the whole show is on it's way there!

I went into P3 to make sure that everything was okay from my end, and yes, everything is fine here in regards to shipping.

Guess I'll have to take the time tomorrow morning to call HO. Shoot, and tomorrow is Salsa day....

I have had that problem before but within the state. I had a indy order shipped then the entire show followed it!:eek: I had to go pick it up so HO gave me and the guests beer bread as an apology!:p

I used to see things like that when PC shipped with UPS. UPS would reuse tracking numbers and sometimes it would take a day or two for the information to update for my show. Does anyone know if Fed Ex reuses tracking numbers?

I have had the same thing happen twice. HO tried to tell me I had it that way in P3 but I went back to check and it wasn't. Took a week to get it resolvedand shipped to appropriate address.

heat123 said:
I have had that problem before but within the state. I had a indy order shipped then the entire show followed it!:eek: I had to go pick it up so HO gave me and the guests beer bread as an apology!:p

HO would have to give me WAAAYY more than beer bread if I went to NC to pick it up!

This morning, it still shows the whole show on it's way to NC....great. My host was bragging up PC's fast shipping to all of the guys at his show. :rolleyes:

FedEx won't do anything for consutlants - ONLY HO

I had a problem about a year ago - and I know FedEx in my town and they still wouldn't do anything for me.

HO will take care of it and it is a lot less stress on you - you also can ask HO to call you back when the issue is done with a new tracking number

:chef:

Yes, FedEx reuses tracking numbers, each company is assigned a range and depending on how many orders you ship and how big your range depends on how soon they get reused.Yes, best to let HO handle things with FedEx and determine the route and reship. Unless it is already in your town and they are trying to find your house, it is a pain when a customer (consultant in this case) tries to contact FedEx. You are not on the account, it is a corporate account and technically it is up to HO to handle.

janetupnorth said:
Yes, best to let HO handle things with FedEx and determine the route and reship. Unless it is already in your town and they are trying to find your house, it is a pain when a customer (consultant in this case) tries to contact FedEx. You are not on the account, it is a corporate account and technically it is up to HO to handle.
As long as the HO person you speak to is willing to do something about it. :rolleyes: I had an issue about 2 years ago with an incorrect address (the host had moved between when we booked the show and the show date, and I forgot to change it in P3), and HO told me that I had to call FedEx, who wouldn't do anything for me because I wasn't the official shipper, HO was. In a nutshell, I had to wait for the boxes to be delivered to the wrong address and be refused and returned, then call HO and do an address correction. It was a total pain in the rear.

chefann said:
As long as the HO person you speak to is willing to do something about it. :rolleyes: I had an issue about 2 years ago with an incorrect address (the host had moved between when we booked the show and the show date, and I forgot to change it in P3), and HO told me that I had to call FedEx, who wouldn't do anything for me because I wasn't the official shipper, HO was. In a nutshell, I had to wait for the boxes to be delivered to the wrong address and be refused and returned, then call HO and do an address correction. It was a total pain in the rear.

That's when you keep insisting on speaking with a supervisor. ;)

janetupnorth said:
That's when you keep insisting on speaking with a supervisor. ;)

I never think to do that, because I don't want to be a bother. Heck, I don't even call when there's something wrong with my own items.

What is the current shipping policy for Pampered Chef?

The current shipping policy for Pampered Chef is that orders will be shipped within 3 business days after the order is placed. Customers can expect to receive their order within 5-7 business days.

Can I track my order?

Yes, you can track your order by logging into your Pampered Chef account and clicking on "Order History" or by using the tracking number provided in your shipping confirmation email.

What do I do if my order is missing or damaged?

If your order is missing or damaged, please contact our customer service team at 1-800-333-4545 or email us at [email protected]. We will be happy to assist you and resolve the issue as soon as possible.

Can I cancel or change my shipping address after my order has been placed?

If you need to cancel or change your shipping address after your order has been placed, please contact our customer service team at 1-800-333-4545 or email us at [email protected]. We will do our best to accommodate your request, but it may not always be possible depending on the status of your order.

Do you offer international shipping?

At this time, we only offer shipping within the United States, including Alaska and Hawaii. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. We are constantly evaluating our shipping options and may expand to international shipping in the future.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
PamperedDor
  • ltricarico
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • pchefkristin
  • General Chat
Replies