• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Here's a New One for Me...how to Respond???

In summary, the person received a voicemail and email from Becky and they responded by email. They are interested in attending a party that Becky is hosting soon. They have invited themselves and the host is happy to have them.
ChefBeckyD
Gold Member
I had a HOL today, and called and left a message (it was a work #) and also a quick email. She just emailed me back. Now I'm not sure how to respond, because I've never had anyone want to invite themselves to a party before....

Here is her response:

Hi Becky,

Just got back to work and received your voicemail and email. THank you for contacting me. Do you have any parties scheduled in the tri-cities soon? My mom is really interested in attending one. We have hosted many parties in the past and have many of the products. But, would love to attend a party or open house soon.

Yes just tell her--I have people do that all the time. i clear it with the host first, but shoot yeah let her attend....guranteed sales I bet

I invite people all the time to my parties. Give her a list of the your next 2 or 3 parties. Just give location, but no specific address until she confirms what date she will come to.

Thanks. That's so funny that both of you have had people do it frequently. In 9 years with PC, this is the first time I've ever had anyone just randomly want to come to a party! LOL!

I've had people ask but I've never had them actually attend one though. ...some have actually booked later with me. :)

I have had people ask too, but none attend. Or invite her to the next open house you do at home

Definitely ask the host first to make sure she's okay with having someone neither of you know in her home. On a military base, it wasn't such a worry so I didn't think twice when I was asked. I checked with the host & she was happy to have another guest who might boost her sales. Here in the states, I'd be more leery that it's someone trying to scope out homes for a burglary. Between now & Christmas is the biggest burglary season of the year. People start getting desperate for $ to do things for their family and they'll resort to all kinds of crazy things. I took a call once from a home owner who's house was up for sale. He left & parked 3 houses down for the realtor to show the home (the contract said he couldn't be there). When they left, he went back home. 15 min's later, the guy who had just "viewed" the house, came through a window that he had unlocked when being shown the house. The homeowner saw him go in & out with the realtor. He knew exactly who the guy was and knew that he hadn't left that window unlocked.

I have always talked to the host about someone coming and nobody has ever said no and I have to say that in 7 years, I have never had this worry. You get a good read from someone and there are easier ways to break into a house than go to the Pampered Chef website enter the lead system and get yourself invited to a party. I know, stranger things have happened and better safe than sorry, but how many times have you gone to someone's house that you never actually met and did a party? It is a great way to introduce someone to The Pampered Chef and I have signed a few consultants this way as well.

What is "Here's a New One for Me...how to Respond???"

"Here's a New One for Me...how to Respond???" is a phrase commonly used to express surprise or confusion in response to a new or unexpected situation or information.

Why is it important to know how to respond to new situations?

Knowing how to respond to new situations is important because it allows us to effectively navigate and adapt to changes in our environment. It can also help us build resilience and problem-solving skills.

How can I improve my ability to respond to new situations?

One way to improve your ability to respond to new situations is to practice mindfulness and self-awareness. This can help you stay calm and focused in the face of uncertainty. You can also seek out new experiences and challenges to build your comfort level with responding to the unknown.

What are some common ways to respond to new situations?

Some common ways to respond to new situations include taking a moment to pause and reflect, asking questions to gather more information, seeking support or advice from others, and being open to trying new approaches or perspectives.

How can I handle unexpected or difficult situations?

Handling unexpected or difficult situations can be challenging, but some strategies include maintaining a positive mindset, focusing on what you can control, and seeking additional support or resources if needed. It can also be helpful to practice self-care and coping techniques to manage any stress or emotions that may arise.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chef Kearns
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • Heather92007
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Heather92007
  • babywings76