• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Create Your Own Personalized QR Code: Try QR-Code Generator

In summary, to create a personalized QR code using QR-Code Generator, go to their website and follow the instructions to enter the desired URL or text, choose a size and format, and customize the design. The code can be tracked to monitor success or usage. There is a limit of 4296 characters and the design cannot be changed once generated. QR-Code Generator is a free tool, but some features may require a paid subscription.
ChefPeg
Gold Member
Here's a flyer I came up with to hang on bulletin boards. You can get your own personalized QR code at QR-Code Generator

Attachments

• PC Flyer.pub
    353.5 KB · Views: 540
Re: FlyerThis is awesome, thank you for sharing! I'm going to post this at my local PO tomorrow :)

Re: FlyerI love it, too. And it was so easy to change to my info and print out. Thanks!

Re: FlyerYou're welcome!

Just remember to change the QR code. Otherwise, whoever scans the code will get my website!

Re: FlyerI did! And I love that feature and had no idea I could get one of those for myself. Especially with the new ap coming out for us, this is a great feature!

Re: Flyeri have a question.....i went to the code generator and got a code....now....HOW do i get it on the form??? I don't have an iphone/pad.

Re: Flyer
carlajanes said:
i have a question.....i went to the code generator and got a code....now....HOW do i get it on the form??? I don't have an iphone/pad.

Right-click on it and choose "save as" and save it on your computer. Then use it like a regular picture. Once you have it pasted in your document(s), others with smart phones can scan it.

Re: Flyerthank you!!!

1. How do I create a personalized QR code using QR-Code Generator?

To create a personalized QR code using QR-Code Generator, simply go to their website and follow the step-by-step instructions. You will need to enter the URL or text you want the code to link to, choose a size and format, and customize the design if desired. Once you're satisfied, click "Generate QR Code" to receive your personalized code.

2. Can I track the scans of my personalized QR code?

Yes, QR-Code Generator offers a tracking feature that allows you to see how many times your code has been scanned and where the scans are coming from. This can be useful for monitoring the success of your marketing campaigns or tracking the usage of your code.

3. Is there a limit to the number of characters that can be included in a personalized QR code?

Yes, there is a limit of 4296 alphanumeric characters for QR codes generated through QR-Code Generator. This includes the URL or text you want the code to link to and any additional information or design elements you may add.

4. Can I change the design of my personalized QR code after it has been generated?

No, once the QR code is generated, the design cannot be changed. However, you can always generate a new code with a different design if you wish to make changes.

5. Are there any fees for using QR-Code Generator to create a personalized QR code?

No, QR-Code Generator is a free online tool and there are no fees associated with creating a personalized QR code. However, some features such as tracking may require a paid subscription.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• carlajanes
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
frozenchef
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
easytoprepare
Replies