• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Showtime Again: Excited to be Back & Ready with 2 Crates!

In summary, the speaker is excited about their first "real" show since quitting PC and downsizing majorly. They are not nervous but more excited about getting back to the joy of having a great show. They have booked five shows in June, July, and August and have also received bookings from their current show. They feel reaffirmed that Pampered Chef is the right path for them. The speaker also mentions trying out interactive shows but they didn't work out and they feel more comfortable with traditional shows. They have a low-key approach to hosting and believe PC makes it easy to book shows. They also received positive feedback and bookings from their show, further confirming their success in the business.
erinyourpclady
Gold Member
Today is my first "real" show since November and the whole quitting PC debacle. I have consistently had sales all those months since so that was never an issue. I am not nervous but more excited about getting back tothe joy of having a great show! I have downsized majorly.....EVERYTHING for my show fits in 2 crate, including all my paperwork and giveaways. 2 crates and my merrill tote with the calendar and laptop are all I am taking.

So anyway...think good thoughts for me this afternoon!

erinyourpclady said:
...excited about getting back to the joy of having a great show!

What a great way to put it! Good luck...thrilled to hear you're doing shows again!

Good luck and go get em Tiger! :)

Woo hoo! Have fun Erin!

It's later now so I hope you had a great show!

Erin, be sure to let us know how things went. I hope you had a great time!

Hope your day went well!

Fill us in Erin - hope it went well!!!!

Sorry y'all!! LOL! It was great! I tried the interactive and that doesn't work but the gals totally went with it. Sales aren't great but half of the guests took their books home to go over so hopefully it will finish strong. I have faith!

BUT...I booked FIVE shows! 1 June, 2 July and 2 August! On the way home I had to drop off my oldest DD's girl scout registration to her leader and we got to talking. She thought I was a past tense PC'r..when I let her know that I am still going strong she said her neighbor wanted a June show to get the FC. 4 hours= 6 shows for me!!

Today just reaffirmed to me that this is absolutely the course for me....Pampered Chef is what I am SUPPOSED to do.

here we goThat is fabulastic, fabulous and fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can you give me some lessons?:thumbup:

That's awesome!! Way to get back into the swing of things!!!:)

Way to go, Erin! Great job on the bookings! What didn't work out with the interactive show? I've found that it's a little "strange" at first, but if you keep trying them, they get easier and you feel like they "flow" better the more you do them. My first interactive show was crazy! Good luck with the upcoming shows and glad to hear you're reaffirmed with PC! :)

pampered Ruth said:
That is fabulastic, fabulous and fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can you give me some lessons?:thumbup:

I love to do shows and try to make them as fun as possible! If I had to think baout why people choose to work with me it would have to be that I am SO low key. That and PC makes it SO easy to book shows by offering such great host benefits!!

cathyskitchen said:
Way to go, Erin! Great job on the bookings! What didn't work out with the interactive show? I've found that it's a little "strange" at first, but if you keep trying them, they get easier and you feel like they "flow" better the more you do them. My first interactive show was crazy! Good luck with the upcoming shows and glad to hear you're reaffirmed with PC! :)

They just didn't seem to take to it! Plus I think that I am just so old school that I am not comfortable with it either! I think I think I need to find a happy medium between the two....

erinyourpclady said:
.....Plus I think that I am just so old school that I am not comfortable with it either! I think I think I need to find a happy medium between the two....
I'm with you on that one. I'm trying, but it just isn't coming naturally to me yet. I'm working on it though....slowly (very slowly), I'm giving up control - LOL!

FIVE bookings??
That's teeeee-rific!

WOW! What a way to come back to the business! So good to hear you happy about your decision to do cooking shows again! :)

Great job, good for you Erin. Yahoooo!!!

Yea Erin! I'm glad it was fun, and also that it confirmed for you that this is where you need to be!

Rock on! That is awesome!

dannyzmom said:
FIVE bookings??
That's teeeee-rific!
Just checked my e-mail and got another one!! 6 bookings from the show and one more on the way home! Yippee!!

That is great!!!

Way to go Erin!!!!! Awesome!!!

Good for you! Keep it up :)

Good for you Erin! This just goes to show that we can always slow down and pick up at anytime with this business.

Woooo hooooooo! Congratulations!

1. What is "Showtime Again"?

"Showtime Again" is a special promotion by Pampered Chef that allows consultants to purchase two crates of products at a discounted price. It is a great opportunity for consultants to stock up on popular items and improve their business.

2. How much does it cost to participate in "Showtime Again"?

The cost to participate in "Showtime Again" varies depending on the products included in the crates. However, consultants can save up to 50% off the regular retail price by participating in this promotion.

3. Can I choose which products are included in the crates?

No, the products included in the crates are pre-selected by Pampered Chef. However, they are popular and in-demand items that are sure to be a hit with your customers.

4. How do I order the "Showtime Again" crates?

To order the "Showtime Again" crates, simply log in to your consultant account on the Pampered Chef website and navigate to the "Showtime Again" section. From there, you can select the crates you would like to purchase and complete the order process.

5. Can I participate in "Showtime Again" multiple times?

Yes, consultants are welcome to participate in "Showtime Again" as many times as they would like. Keep in mind that the promotion is only available for a limited time, so make sure to take advantage of it while it lasts!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcjodih
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Cindy Landon
  • milkangel
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
Replies