• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Tough Month for Sales: Hope for the Best this Friday!

In summary, the speaker originally had three shows planned for May but lost two of them. They were hoping for good sales but now have doubts. They still have one show coming up on Friday and have also reached out to potential customers for a catalog show. The speaker is also struggling to book shows for June and is seeking advice and encouragement. Other participants in the conversation offer tips on how to boost sales and suggest having a cooking show at a friend's house. The speaker is reminded to keep promoting and not give up despite challenges.
ChefAggi
Silver Member
So originally I was to have 3 shows for the month of May. I lost 2 of them :( I was really hoping to do well with sales this month, but not sure now.. I still have a show this coming Friday night that still seems to be a go. When I lost my first of three, I decided to have a show for Mum. That was has been sent in last week. It was a big show, in fact I just made it to $200. I am really hoping I will get better sales with my show on Friday night. I also have not a single booking for June. I'm calling people and promoting it everywhere I go but no luck. Hopefully I might get even 1 booking from my Friday night show

I am heading to Halifax to visit a friend for a week. He suggested I do a catalog show while i"m up there on his friends and family. I might just try that. I can't take my kitchen stuff with me.. besides he has alot of stuff already. He looooves PC stuff. He is a cook on one of the oil and gas platforms out off Sable Island in Nova Scotia. He ordered a large round stone from me a couple weeks ago!!

Need some advice, some cheering up .. something!!!

Cheers
:confused:

I don't know if this will cheer you up, but you're not alone! I ended up with only 2 shows that are low in sales. My 1 catalog show had lots of family problems and asked to move it to June. Unfortunately, I will not be making my SS2. I just did not have many people interested in the HWC items, which surprised me. But, June is looking better.

Good luck.

Does he keep in contact with family and friends through email? Maybe you could invite them to participate in his "show."

Trish
Wave 1:)

I just did not have many people interested in the HWC items, which surprised me. But, June is looking better.

I didn't have as many HWC products ordered this year at all. I promoted them the same as I did last year, I just don't think they were as good this year.

Don't despair. My April was horrible (only 1 show at $300), but I just decided that was okay and started to work on May. So far, I've done much better and I have 1 cooking and 1 catalog show to close yet. I'm in SS3 and will earn SS3 bonus and maybe my first SS plus bonus. It's going to be close and I'm leaving on vacation Saturday. I'm thinking I may even try a catalog show at my condo complex on vacation. So, if 1 month isn't great for you, just move on and focus on the following month. As of now I only have 1 booking for June and none later, but working on that. Hang in there!

Jeanie

Just remember that for every "no" you hear you are one step closer to a "yes". Most of us have been where you are right now...we get through it by plugging away at what we know to do. Keep talking PC to everyone and you will start to see the fruits of your labor in 90-120 days...

See if your friend who LOVES PC would consider a cooking show. Since he has lots of our products already you could just borrow his for your demo.

Try to get in touch with your cancellations from this month to book them for June. For your show on Friday try to do something different. If no one is laughing or asking you questions search on here for fun games or stories to tell during your demo. Try to make your show something not to miss. Make it fun for them and the will be dying to have you in their home. How many guests is she/he expecting? Offer your host an incentive if she can help you get 2 bookings for June from her party. Find something that will intrigue her.

Good luck and don't give up!! There are struggles in the beginning, but once you've worked out what will work for you it will all fall into place.

Aggitry to get invites out and have an impromptu cooking show. If your friend has a lot of Pamepred Chef stuff, simply see what he has then pick a recipe or two. Have your friend invite his family and friends for a get-to-gether and cooking show before you get there. Even if you only have a few people show up, you will probably sell. Actually, have your friend sell.

ChefAggi said:
So originally I was to have 3 shows for the month of May. I lost 2 of them :( I was really hoping to do well with sales this month, but not sure now.. I still have a show this coming Friday night that still seems to be a go. When I lost my first of three, I decided to have a show for Mum. That was has been sent in last week. It was a big show, in fact I just made it to $200. I am really hoping I will get better sales with my show on Friday night. I also have not a single booking for June. I'm calling people and promoting it everywhere I go but no luck. Hopefully I might get even 1 booking from my Friday night show

I am heading to Halifax to visit a friend for a week. He suggested I do a catalog show while i"m up there on his friends and family. I might just try that. I can't take my kitchen stuff with me.. besides he has alot of stuff already. He looooves PC stuff. He is a cook on one of the oil and gas platforms out off Sable Island in Nova Scotia. He ordered a large round stone from me a couple weeks ago!!

Need some advice, some cheering up .. something!!!

Cheers
:confused:

Have your friend turn his catalog show into a "scavenger hunt" show. As he invites guests, he finds out who has which products that they can bring to do the demo with. They won't back out of coming because they know you need the product they are bringing! Alot of the guys out there on the rigs earn and spend huge amounts of money! Be sure to promote all the gifts they may need to think about for the entire year, too.

thank youThank you for all the encouragement. I will be talking to my friend who is offshore tonight and will see if I can do something when he gets back onshore in two weeks time.

I think I might chat with my aunt this week too.. seems she likes these kinds of parties. I had no idea until the other day. A friend of mine is having a Partylite show for me tomorrow night and my aunt may be coming to it. My friend started Partylite the same time I became a consultant with PC. I am doing a show for her on Friday night.

Well wish me luck. I will keep you posted!

Cheers:rolleyes:

Good Luck!!!

1. How can I boost my sales during a tough month?

There are a few things you can do to try and increase your sales during a challenging month. First, make sure to reach out to your existing customers and offer them a special discount or promotion. You can also try hosting virtual parties or events to showcase new products and reach a wider audience. Additionally, consider partnering with other consultants or businesses to cross-promote and attract new customers.

2. Is there any special training or resources available to help with sales during a difficult month?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers various training and resources to help consultants with sales during tough times. You can access these materials through our consultant portal or by attending virtual training sessions. You can also reach out to your upline or fellow consultants for tips and advice on how to navigate a challenging month.

3. How important is it to stay positive during a tough month for sales?

Staying positive is crucial during a tough month for sales. Your attitude and mindset can greatly impact your sales and interactions with customers. Remember to focus on the things you can control and find ways to stay motivated, whether it's setting small goals or celebrating small wins. Your positive attitude can also be contagious and attract more customers to your business.

4. What are some strategies for retaining customers during a tough month for sales?

One effective strategy for retaining customers during a tough month is to provide exceptional customer service. Make sure to follow up with your customers after their purchases and ask for feedback. You can also offer personalized recommendations and special discounts for their next order. Additionally, make sure to keep in touch with your customers regularly through email or social media to keep them engaged with your business.

5. How can I manage my expenses during a tough month for sales?

During a tough month for sales, it's important to closely monitor your expenses and make adjustments where needed. Consider cutting back on non-essential expenses, such as marketing or event costs, and focus on more cost-effective strategies. You can also try negotiating better deals with your suppliers or finding ways to save on shipping and packaging costs. Remember to also track your expenses and analyze them to make more informed decisions in the future.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• CAPCnewbie
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
JaimeAnnR
Replies
Views
dherrera
  • ferenczk
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies