• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is My October Newsletter Ready Yet for October?

In summary, Tracy sent out her newsletter using HTML email rather than an attachment. She recommends using Tasty Tidbits as an excellent source for a newsletter.
tlmcunning
In September I used constant contact to send out my first newsletter this month I decided to send it out myself. Let me know what you think. I still need to add info about the spree for all.

Thanks
Tracy

Attachments

• NEWS FROM THE KITCHENOct2005.doc
    262.5 KB · Views: 908
LOVE IT!!!!!!! :D

October NewsFinished mine today too.

Attachments

• October News.pdf
    186.2 KB · Views: 752
  • October News.doc
    232 KB · Views: 700
Rita your newsletters turned out GREAT!! I'm curious, what program do you use?

kitchenqueen said:
Rita your newsletters turned out GREAT!! I'm curious, what program do you use?
I use Microsoft Word. I convert to Adobe so that more can open it. Just started sending in Adobe last month. The file size is so much smaller and I feel confident more people will have access to it.
Thank-x for the kind compliment.

Rita,

I loved it!! As I have stated before in another post, when they are longer than a page I feel people dont take time to read from cover to cover. You highlighted what you needed and it only took one page to do it in. And, the wording was "Spooktacular" One of the best I have seen on here! Way to Go!

Both your newsletters are so inspiring! Thanks so much for sharing!

Thanks everyone for taking a look at my newsletter and letting me know what you think. I found out that I do not have to send my newsletter as an attachment. I can send it as a regulat html email right from MS Word. That has helped alot.

Tracy

tlmcunning said:
Thanks everyone for taking a look at my newsletter and letting me know what you think. I found out that I do not have to send my newsletter as an attachment. I can send it as a regulat html email right from MS Word. That has helped alot.

Tracy

Hey Tracy-How did you send it as an html email rather than an attachment? :confused: I looked at my newsletter as a webpage and it came out looking very bad.
Thanks in advance! :)

Once I get everything typed and saved. I go to the file menu and click on send to. Then you can enter the addresses you want it sent to. Usually I send it to myself and do a bcc to my customers that way there should not be any problems with spammers.

Mine will send it out through outlook, I just happen to have my yahoo account setup in outlook.

HTH
Tracy

monthly newsletterFor anyone who wants an excellent & very informing newsletter but is computer illiterate(?) or lack of creativity like myself I go to www.tastytidbits.net & for $3/month $6/3mths $9/6mths or$12/year she makes an excellent one. She has a sample on the website but you can't beat that price. IF you decide to use her you can use my name & email as the referral:

Shanon Martin
[email protected]

Again her newsletters are great & once she sends them to you, you can add any personalized or additional information before sending it to your customers

rwesterpchef said:
I use Microsoft Word. I convert to Adobe so that more can open it. Just started sending in Adobe last month. The file size is so much smaller and I feel confident more people will have access to it.
Thank-x for the kind compliment.

Rita...just a suggestion. You said in your newsletter that you will leave your lasagna recipe on your webpage one more week.....BUT no where in your newsletter do I see your website.

Ginger, Thanks for the notification. I had sent it to my first line to change up and for them to use. One of them caught it for me too. I'm so glad somebody checks up on me!

I am still trying to figure how to send my newsletter as HTML rather than attachment.Help anyone?

I think it depends.....on what email service you are using. Which are you on? AOL, MSM, etc...

Sandy

I am using yahoo. but could also use comcast.

1. What is included in the October newsletter?

The October newsletter includes new product releases, special promotions, and recipes for fall entertaining.

2. How often is the newsletter released?

The newsletter is released once a month, at the beginning of each month.

3. Can I customize the newsletter to fit my business needs?

Yes, you can customize the newsletter by adding your own branding and contact information.

4. How can I access the October newsletter?

The October newsletter will be sent to your email address on file. You can also access it through your consultant dashboard on the Pampered Chef website.

5. Can I use the content from the newsletter on my social media pages?

Yes, you can use the content from the newsletter on your social media pages as long as you credit Pampered Chef and do not edit or alter the content.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Leigh0725
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
Bren706
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • jessicafawn