1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Here is my October newsletter

1. tlmcunning

tlmcunning Member

In September I used constant contact to send out my first newsletter this month I decided to send it out myself. Let me know what you think. I still need to add info about the spree for all.

Thanks
    Tracy

Attached Files:

Sep 28, 2005
  2. chefmel

chefmel Member

LOVE IT!!!!!!! :D

Sep 28, 2005
  3. rwesterpchef

rwesterpchef Advanced Member

October News

Finished mine today too.

Attached Files:

Sep 28, 2005
  4. kitchenqueen

kitchenqueen Member

Rita your newsletters turned out GREAT!! I'm curious, what program do you use?

Sep 28, 2005
  5. rwesterpchef

I use Microsoft Word. I convert to Adobe so that more can open it. Just started sending in Adobe last month. The file size is so much smaller and I feel confident more people will have access to it.
    Thank-x for the kind compliment.

Sep 29, 2005
  6. chefloriray

chefloriray Guest

Rita,

I loved it!! As I have stated before in another post, when they are longer than a page I feel people dont take time to read from cover to cover. You highlighted what you needed and it only took one page to do it in. And, the wording was "Spooktacular" One of the best I have seen on here! Way to Go!

Sep 29, 2005
  7. DebPC

DebPC Legacy Member Staff Member

Both your newsletters are so inspiring! Thanks so much for sharing!

Sep 29, 2005
  8. tlmcunning

tlmcunning Member

Thanks everyone for taking a look at my newsletter and letting me know what you think. I found out that I do not have to send my newsletter as an attachment. I can send it as a regulat html email right from MS Word. That has helped alot.

Tracy

Sep 29, 2005
  9. PampMomof3

PampMomof3 Legend Member Gold Member

Hey Tracy-How did you send it as an html email rather than an attachment? :confused: I looked at my newsletter as a webpage and it came out looking very bad.
    Thanks in advance! :)

Sep 29, 2005
  10. tlmcunning

tlmcunning Member

Once I get everything typed and saved. I go to the file menu and click on send to. Then you can enter the addresses you want it sent to. Usually I send it to myself and do a bcc to my customers that way there should not be any problems with spammers.

Mine will send it out through outlook, I just happen to have my yahoo account setup in outlook.

HTH
    Tracy

Sep 29, 2005
  11. monthly newsletter

For anyone who wants an excellent & very informing newsletter but is computer illiterate(?) or lack of creativity like myself I go to www.tastytidbits.net & for $3/month $6/3mths $9/6mths or$12/year she makes an excellent one. She has a sample on the website but you can't beat that price. IF you decide to use her you can use my name & email as the referral:

Shanon Martin
    georgia006@juno.com

Again her newsletters are great & once she sends them to you, you can add any personalized or additional information before sending it to your customers

Oct 4, 2005
  12. PamperedGinger

PamperedGinger Advanced Member

Rita...just a suggestion. You said in your newsletter that you will leave your lasagna recipe on your webpage one more week.....BUT no where in your newsletter do I see your website.

13. rwesterpchef

Ginger, Thanks for the notification. I had sent it to my first line to change up and for them to use. One of them caught it for me too. I'm so glad somebody checks up on me!

14. PC Latoya

PC Latoya Novice Member

I am still trying to figure how to send my newsletter as HTML rather than attachment.Help anyone?

Oct 15, 2005
  15. ChefSandyK

ChefSandyK Member

I think it depends...

..on what email service you are using. Which are you on? AOL, MSM, etc...

Sandy

Oct 15, 2005
  16. PC Latoya

PC Latoya Novice Member

I am using yahoo. but could also use comcast.

Oct 16, 2005
Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted