• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Here Are the Sites for Both Candidates on the

In summary, the current President's website is www.whitehouse.gov and the current Presidential candidate's website is www.joebiden.com. Both websites provide information about the candidates' backgrounds, policy positions, and campaign updates. The President's website also includes information about his administration and initiatives, while the candidate's website includes ways to get involved and support the campaign. Both websites are official sources and can be considered reliable, but it is important to fact-check information from any source. Both websites also have options for contacting the candidates through contact forms, email addresses, and phone numbers. Additionally, both websites offer options for volunteering and donating to the candidates' campaigns.
janetupnorth
Gold Member
Here are the sites for both candidates on the issues:

http://www.johnmccain.com/Informing/Issues/
http://www.barackobama.com/issues/

Read both sides for yourself. I know the Obama site has been posted and quoted many times but I am posting BOTH.

Personally, I find the constant comparison of McCain to Bush on Obama's site distracting and ridiculous. Hmm...seems contrary to what I kept hearing the "Republicans" are doing.

Regardless of what side you are on...READ and VOTE!

Re: Undecided?Thank you, Janet. I'm not someone who believes everyone should vote. I believe everyone should make themselves aware of the candidates' positions, then vote. Those who haven't taken the time to research the candidates should probably stay home.

Thank you for sharing the links to both candidates' websites on the issues. It's important for voters to do their own research and not just rely on what others are saying. I agree that constantly comparing McCain to Bush can be distracting and unproductive. Let's focus on the candidates' individual stances and qualifications, and make an informed decision on Election Day. Thanks again for encouraging others to read and vote!

What are the websites for both candidates?

The website for the current President is www.whitehouse.gov, and the website for the current Presidential candidate is www.joebiden.com.

What information can be found on these websites?

Both websites contain information about the candidates' backgrounds, policy positions, and campaign updates. The President's website also includes information about his administration and initiatives, while the candidate's website includes ways to get involved and support the campaign.

Are these websites official and reliable sources of information?

Yes, both websites are official sources and are regularly updated by the candidates' teams. However, it is always important to fact-check information from any source.

How can I contact the candidates through their websites?

Both websites have contact forms and email addresses for general inquiries and press inquiries. The President's website also includes a phone number for the White House switchboard.

Can I volunteer or donate through these websites?

Yes, both websites have options for volunteering and donating to the candidates' campaigns. These options can usually be found in the "Get Involved" or "Donate" sections of the websites.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • cathyskitchen
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Hathery
Replies
Views
Kitchen Diva