• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Does [Product Name] Keep Herbs Fresh Longer? Reviews & Issues

In summary, the herb keeper is a convenient way to keep herbs upright and fresh. It is helpful for keeping cilantro fresh for 13 days.
danielsdundee
Does anyone have this and how do you like it?? Does it keep the herbs really fresh for longer?? Any issues?

I had a party last month that a girl was raving about it - she got about 5 people to order it!!! I haven't used it, but she LOVES it!

I have 2 and always try to take one to a show. It is a great product and I sell at least 4 a month.

I was surprised how long cilantro keeps!!

It's great for asparagus, too.

:eek: I sold mine at a Garage Sale :eek:

I kept knocking it over in the refrigerator...and it frustrated me so much, I just put it away in a cupboard and never used it.

I know - I have issues. :blushing:

ChefBeckyD said:
:eek: I sold mine at a Garage Sale :eek:

I kept knocking it over in the refrigerator...and it frustrated me so much, I just put it away in a cupboard and never used it.

I know - I have issues. :blushing:

LOL This made me laugh so hard!:D

i use it for leftovers works great!! :)
didnt like it for herbs but I have a big herb garden and pick as needed

I got one free, and it does keep the herbs fresher. Before I had the herb keeper, I put herbs in a tall glass of water in the fridge, then put a baggie over the top of them, and used a rubber band to keep the baggie in place. It worked quite well. But I don't tell anybody that at my shows. :eek:

I just got one in October when I had hosted a show..and was using the free money i earned. I can't believe i had waited this long to buy one.

That being said, we love asparagus in my family, and I buy fresh asparagus at least 3 times a month, so it seems I always have it in my fridge and the herb keeper really has helped in keeping the asparagus fresher, longer..

smilesarepriceless said:
That being said, we love asparagus in my family, and I buy fresh asparagus at least 3 times a month, so it seems I always have it in my fridge and the herb keeper really has helped in keeping the asparagus fresher, longer..
I should have been more specific. It doesn't necessarily help keep asparagus longer, but it's convenient for keeping it upright with the bottoms in water. I know that can be done in a glass, but I always knock them over. So the lid on the herb keeper is nice.

Had a guest buy it. She was so excited with it that she started texting me daily reports, "Day 8, still fresh and looking good!", etc. From what I recall, her cilantro thrived for 13 days in the herb keeper.

Jolie_Paradoxe said:
Had a guest buy it. She was so excited with it that she started texting me daily reports, "Day 8, still fresh and looking good!", etc. From what I recall, her cilantro thrived for 13 days in the herb keeper.

Ha, that's funny because I have a host, that is also a really good friend of mine, that texted me when her box arrived, 3 hours later she texted that she had it sorted, and two days later texted that everything was delivered. It was soo fun to see such an enthusiastic host. (Note: I have a recruiting interview with her and her husband tonight ;) )

Shelby,

Exactly....I love it when guests and hosts call me excited with their goodies, and calling for more recipes.

Good luck with the interview! Hope she signs tonight!

1. Does the Pampered Chef Herb Keeper really keep herbs fresh longer?

Yes, the Pampered Chef Herb Keeper is designed to keep herbs fresh for up to two weeks longer than traditional methods of storing herbs, such as in a plastic bag or jar with water.

2. What types of herbs can be stored in the Pampered Chef Herb Keeper?

The Pampered Chef Herb Keeper can be used for a variety of herbs, including parsley, cilantro, basil, rosemary, thyme, and more. It can also be used for storing other fresh produce, such as asparagus or green onions.

3. Are there any reviews or testimonials from customers who have used the Pampered Chef Herb Keeper?

Yes, there are many positive reviews and testimonials from customers who have used the Pampered Chef Herb Keeper. They have found that their herbs stay fresh for longer and are more convenient to use in their cooking.

4. Are there any common issues or complaints with the Pampered Chef Herb Keeper?

The most common issue reported with the Pampered Chef Herb Keeper is that it can take up a lot of space in the refrigerator. However, many customers have found that the benefits of keeping herbs fresh longer outweigh this inconvenience.

5. How do I clean and care for the Pampered Chef Herb Keeper?

The Pampered Chef Herb Keeper is top-rack dishwasher safe, making it easy to clean. It is also recommended to rinse it with warm, soapy water and dry it thoroughly before use. To ensure the best results, it is important to change the water every few days and trim the stems of the herbs before storing them in the herb keeper.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lisaterwilliger
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • stefani2
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Jamie's Money
  • LoriLions