• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Summer Show Ideas: Infusing Herbs and Tea into QSP!

In summary, the conversation revolves around using the herb infuser to make various drinks and the question of whether it is possible to use it during shows. Some ideas include using fresh mint and tea bags to make cold and hot tea, using bay leaves in pasta sauce, and adding fruits to lemonade. There is also discussion about how to demo the infuser and whether it would work for loose leaf tea. It is suggested to avoid extremely hot liquids and allow the mint to steep before adding ice.
Lisa/ChefBear
Gold Member
Hi all,
I've got a ?? I had an idea for upcoming summer shows to make when I get to shows to take the herb infuser and put some fresh mint in it (not sure how much) and put in bottom of QSP with some tea bag and pour HOT or boiling water (if QSP will handle that) over just far enough so INFUSER and tea bags will be covered and can steep for little while (maybe while I'm setting up/prepping and start of show and then as I'm finishing show I can say, when I got here I set this to steep and I'm going to now finish and then add some really cold water and ice and finish off and sell combine cross sell the infuser and QSP and maybe the Ice Bucket.

Ideas??

Only thing is I'm NOT a tea drinker so I'm going to have to go ask my aunt to experiment with her, lol, but before I did, I wanted to know what you all thought, is this possible??

Lisa

Why I'm asking this, is I've had couple people say they like the thought of the infuser, but they want it seen at a show, convince me I'd use it Lisa, or I won't buy it. I've tried telling them different uses, but they want it seen in front of them, lol.

Do you think that if I put some bay leaves in it and then in my pasta sauce it would stain it??

Not sure about that, maybe a call to test kitchens??

Do you think it would would for loose leaf tea like green tea and dragonfruit?

I know it would work for loose teas, but I'm wondering about the steeping and doing in the QSP part, if it would work by doing with little bit of hot/boiling water held down with the QSP Plunger with maybe Mint also in the Infuser?

Again not a tea drinker so just not sure, how long would take.

Lisa

I think you're over thinking this. Just make a pitcher of lemonade in the qsp and put raspberries or orange slices inthe infuser. You could even just do a pitcher of water! Put whatever you want in the infuser. Demo the qsp by simply showing the plunger in action.

I've been specifically asked to show the infuser....she wants to be sure she'll use it....and I wanted to think outside the box of a way that I could possibly sell more things...like the QSP, Ice Bucket, and the Infuser. Guess I'll have to do some trial and error with my aunt or friends who like tea, 'cause it won't be me :yuck: as I don't like tea.

Fresh mint steeped in hot water with the tea might be too strong. When we add it to our tea, we poke a sprig down in the glass among the ice, then pour tea over it. For the QSP, I'd avoid extremely hot liquids. We usually boil water on the stove in a saucepan or in the stmall batter bowl, add the tea bags and let those steep and allow it to cool down before mixing it up in the pitcher. I'd put the mint, lightly crushed, in then infuser and add it before adding any ice to the pitcher. You'd have to let it sit for a bit though so the mint could leach into the tea.

What are the benefits of infusing herbs and tea into QSP for summer shows?

Infusing herbs and tea into QSP adds a unique and flavorful twist to your summer dishes. It also allows for creative presentation and can elevate the overall dining experience for your guests. Additionally, using fresh herbs and tea can offer health benefits and add a refreshing element to your menu.

What type of herbs and tea are recommended for infusing into QSP?

When choosing herbs and tea for infusing into QSP, it's important to consider the flavors and aroma that will complement your dishes. Popular options include basil, thyme, rosemary, mint, and chamomile. However, feel free to experiment with different combinations to find the perfect blend for your summer show.

How can I incorporate infused QSP into my Pampered Chef demonstration?

There are many ways to incorporate infused QSP into your Pampered Chef demonstration. You can use it as a topping for bruschetta, mix it into a salad dressing, or even infuse it into a main dish like grilled chicken. You can also showcase the process of infusing herbs and tea into QSP, demonstrating the versatility of Pampered Chef products.

Are there any tips for hosting a successful summer show featuring infused QSP?

To host a successful summer show featuring infused QSP, it's important to plan ahead and have all the necessary ingredients and tools on hand. Create a menu that incorporates the infused QSP in different ways, and be sure to highlight the health benefits and flavor profiles of each dish. You can also offer samples or smaller versions of the dishes for your guests to try.

Can I use any Pampered Chef products to infuse herbs and tea into QSP?

Yes, there are various Pampered Chef products that are perfect for infusing herbs and tea into QSP. The Manual Food Processor is great for chopping and blending herbs, while the Quick Slice is perfect for slicing herbs into thin strips. The Microplane Zester can be used to grate ginger or citrus zest for infusing, and the Herb Infuser allows for easy removal of herbs and tea from liquids. You can also use the Quick Cooker for quick and easy infusion of flavors into your QSP.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • PCwithStay-C
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Chef Kearns
  • kdangel518
  • Products and Tips
Replies