• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Herb Freezing Trays and Sangria

In summary, the Herb Freezing Trays are specifically designed to freeze fresh herbs without losing their flavor or texture. They have 12 compartments and can hold up to 12 different types of herbs, with each compartment holding approximately 1 tablespoon of chopped herbs. These trays can also be used to freeze other liquids such as broth, juice, or sangria, and are dishwasher safe for easy cleanup. To make sangria using the Sangria Pitcher and Herb Freezing Trays, simply add your desired ingredients and let it sit for a few hours or overnight for the flavors to infuse.
DebPC
Staff member
WHY are these called Herb Freezing Trays when they are clearly Sangria Starters? LOL!!! Take some orange slices, strawberries, blueberries, pears and peaches- top with some white wine and then freeze... in the glass... 4 cubes along with more white wine and a splash of orange liqueur!
sang.JPG

Now that's a great idea.

GREAT IDEA!!!!!

I love this product!

I'm going to the store on my way home from dropping off my son at the Library to get all the ingredients for these! I don't really freeze herbs, but I'm all over this!Shari in TX

DebPC said:
WHY are these called Herb Freezing Trays when they are clearly Sangria Starters? LOL!!! Take some orange slices, strawberries, blueberries, pears and peaches- top with some white wine and then freeze... in the glass... 4 cubes along with more white wine and a splash of orange liqueur!View attachment 25913
Can I share this image and your "recipe"? I have customers that would love this.

I got it off the internet- so share away.

Hi there! As a Pampered Chef consultant, I can definitely shed some light on the name of these trays. While they are perfect for making delicious sangria starters, they are also great for freezing herbs. The trays have individual compartments for each cube, making it easy to freeze and store herbs for later use. So, while they may be called Herb Freezing Trays, they are definitely versatile and can be used for a variety of frozen treats and drinks, like your tasty sangria recipe. Thanks for sharing! Happy cooking!

1. Can I freeze fresh herbs in the Herb Freezing Trays?

Yes, the Herb Freezing Trays are specifically designed to freeze fresh herbs without losing their flavor or texture. Simply rinse and dry the herbs, chop them into small pieces, and place them in the trays. Cover with water and freeze for convenient use in your cooking.

2. How many herbs can I freeze in one tray?

The Herb Freezing Trays have 12 compartments, so you can freeze up to 12 different types of herbs at once. Each compartment can hold approximately 1 tablespoon of chopped herbs.

3. Can I use the Herb Freezing Trays for other liquids besides water?

Yes, you can use the Herb Freezing Trays to freeze other liquids such as broth, juice, or even sangria. The trays are versatile and can be used to freeze any liquid you want to preserve for later use.

4. Are the Herb Freezing Trays dishwasher safe?

Yes, our Herb Freezing Trays are dishwasher safe for easy cleanup. However, we recommend hand-washing them with warm, soapy water to prolong their lifespan.

5. How do I make sangria using the Sangria Pitcher and Herb Freezing Trays?

To make delicious sangria using our Sangria Pitcher and Herb Freezing Trays, simply add your favorite wine, fresh fruit, and herbs to the pitcher. Use the frozen herbs from the trays to keep the sangria cold without diluting the flavor. Let it sit for a few hours or overnight for the flavors to infuse, and enjoy a refreshing drink with minimal effort.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Windy City Pampered Chef
  • esavvymom
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
TheNewMrsRue
  • ChefBeckyD