• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Her Exciting New Pampered Chef Web Site Adventure

When you go to your website and sign in as the host, you can see the list of shows and their numbers. That's where you put in the show code for the guest.
DebbieSM
My birthday present the beginning of the month from my husband was my PC web site. I just love it. I have friends that live out of state, and it is so convenient for them to do shows for me. I also think it will help business for those people who may be afraid to call someone they do not know. One of my friends from VA is having a catalog show for me, and I just received my first 2 orders from her show. Just had to share the excitement.

Debbie :D

That's great, Debbie! The gift that keeps on giving ;) ! You're going to love it even more when we have online ordering 24/7 starting in September!

Mary

chefmary said:
You're going to love it even more when we have online ordering 24/7 starting in September!Mary

How is this different from what we already have?

My first online order!I was sitting at my desk and the e-mil icon popped up so I stoped what I was doing and cheked my e-mail. I couldn't believe it, I got a $70 order while I was at work. My show last night was not very high so I told her to try a little harder to get her show up to $300. She went over and then some. I love my website. I think PC does so much to help us be succesful. I want this really bad. I have a good job, I love it, but this job lets me be creative, isn't it great that we can earn money and have a great time too! Oh yeah my husband has been helping me and he is really loving it too! Thanks for letting me share my excitement to. Today I got my SS1 free products.! :) :)

24/7 OrderingJoyce:

Beginning in September, our websites will allow customers to order outside of a show, as it did during last year's holiday season! :D

Mary

Ok, I just signed up this week for my website. I have a question and can't seem to find the answer. What is the code used for given to each show? Example hg12. I thought it was for the guests to put in for it to be added to the right show but all they have to do is enter the hosts name. I am confused. I am a little bummed that there is not a better tutorial on the website about running it. So, I have turned to all of the highly educated and gifted people on this sight. Thanks in advance. :D
laura Anglea

Go to the pampered Chef Website where you set your site up there is a place where you set your shows up. You should see thier number thier.. Then on your website go to for the host. The host can enter thier number there. I probally didn't explain it well but you can e-mai me and I will try to walk you through it.
[email protected]

Well, is the host number just something for the host to use so she can access her show? If so, why would she need to access? Would it be for her to send out emails? Thanks.
Laura Anglea

OK, I am figuring it out. I just went on and signed in as the host. They can do a wish list etc there. I just jumped the gun asking questions before I took the time to really look in to it. I was just needing to call the host and I didn't want to sound like an idiot.
Thanks.
Laura Anglea

1. What is "Her Exciting New Pampered Chef Web Site Adventure"?

"Her Exciting New Pampered Chef Web Site Adventure" is a new feature on our website that allows customers to easily browse and shop our products, as well as access exclusive recipes and tips from our chefs.

2. How do I access "Her Exciting New Pampered Chef Web Site Adventure"?

You can access "Her Exciting New Pampered Chef Web Site Adventure" by visiting our website and clicking on the "Web Site Adventure" tab at the top of the page. This will take you to the feature where you can start exploring and shopping.

3. Do I need to create an account to use "Her Exciting New Pampered Chef Web Site Adventure"?

Yes, in order to fully utilize all the features of "Her Exciting New Pampered Chef Web Site Adventure", you will need to create an account. This will allow you to save your favorite recipes and products, as well as track your orders.

4. Can I still shop for Pampered Chef products without using "Her Exciting New Pampered Chef Web Site Adventure"?

Yes, you can still shop for Pampered Chef products without using "Her Exciting New Pampered Chef Web Site Adventure". Our website has a separate section for product shopping where you can browse and purchase items without accessing the feature.

5. Are there any special offers or discounts available through "Her Exciting New Pampered Chef Web Site Adventure"?

Yes, "Her Exciting New Pampered Chef Web Site Adventure" offers exclusive sales and promotions for customers who use the feature. Be sure to check back regularly for new deals and discounts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Tina Berger
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Tina Berger
  • gigi425
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • mtayloruh