• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Closing a Show: Tips for Ordering as a Host and Guest

In summary, the host had a party in March and then booked off of that show for a party in May well now I'm trying to close this show and she would like to order two of the cups and squares. I have put one on her Host order but where do I put the other one. She would like to order the bar board and knife, where do I put that under host order or guest order??? Thank you to all the reply!!!!She can order the bar board and knife under the host order. To get the second set of cups and squares you will have to enter her as a guest. Put everything on the host's order except the second set of cups and squares.
kmemry
I'm trying to close a show and I'm having a problem. The host had a party in March and then booked off of that show for a party in May well now I'm trying to close this show and she would lkie to order two of the cups and squares. I have put one on her Host order but where do I put the other one. Also she would like to order the bar board and knife where do I put that under host order or guest order??? Thank you to all the reply!!!!

She can order the bar board and knife under the host order. To get the second set of cups and squares you will have to enter her as a guest.

Put everything on the host's order except the second set of cups and squares. For the cups and squares you need to click add a guest > find contacts > then highlight the host's name and click okay > then you should be able to add the second set of cups and squares to that order. She does not get any extra discount on it - she doesn't as the host, either - and she does have to pay shipping.

I am not sure about the second set of cups. I think you can put her down as a guest as well?? Someone correct me if I am wrong. Then she will be able to order the second set as booking benefit as the past hostess.

As for the bar board and knife. Just put it under her host order.

You put the host as a guest to get the 2nd set...she booked off of her own show so, one set goes under the host order and the second goes under a guest order under her name for that show.

nevermind i get it now

Last edited:
Only one set can be ordered as a hostess. However as she booked off a previoius show she can order a second set as the past hostess. In this case they just happen to be the same person. she just needs to pay s&h on the second set because it has to be a guest order as the past host.

Make sure of one thingMake sure you have her most current Past Host Discount number, the one from her March show.
If that is not on her contact info, the order will not go through either.

1. How do I close a show and collect orders?

Closing a show is easy and can be done in just a few simple steps. First, thank your guests for attending and remind them of any special offers or promotions. Then, go over any items that were popular during the demonstration and highlight their features. Next, pass out order forms and pens to each guest and give them time to fill out their orders. Finally, collect the order forms and any payments, and thank your guests again for their support.

2. Can I still collect orders if someone couldn't attend the show?

Yes, you can still collect orders from those who couldn't attend the show. You can either collect their orders and payments in advance or provide them with a link to your personal Pampered Chef website where they can place their orders. Just make sure to include their orders with the rest of the show's orders when submitting them.

3. How do I handle returns and exchanges for orders placed at the show?

If a guest wants to return or exchange an item from their order, they can do so within 30 days of purchase. They can either return the item to you or contact Pampered Chef's customer service to arrange for a return or exchange. As the consultant, you will receive a commission credit for any returned or exchanged items.

4. Can I offer any incentives for guests to place orders at the show?

Yes, you can offer incentives such as free products, discounts, or extra host rewards to guests who place orders at the show. This is a great way to encourage guests to place orders and increase your sales. Just make sure to clearly communicate any incentives and their requirements to your guests.

5. Is there a deadline for submitting show orders?

Yes, show orders must be submitted by 11:59 pm Central Time on the last day of the show. This allows enough time for all orders to be processed and shipped. If you have any late orders, you can submit them as a separate order, but they may not be eligible for any show-specific promotions or discounts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• booksx2
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
boisechef
  • LeighPC
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Jennifer golden
  • TheNewMrsRue