• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Half-Off Sale at Henn Workshops! Shop Now!

In summary, the Half-Off Sale at Henn Workshops includes a variety of kitchen tools, cookware, and bakeware from Pampered Chef. It typically takes place once a year, but the dates may vary. The consultant discount cannot be combined with the sale, but consultants still earn commission on purchases. Some exclusions and limitations may apply, and the sale is available online or through a consultant. Attending a workshop is not required, but it allows for a hands-on experience with the products.
legacypc46
Gold Member
FYI for any of you who were fans of Henn baskets or pottery (they were a DS company that stopped doing home parties a couple years ago).

Their on-line site has a 50% sale going on. It's for two weeks, but it doesn't say when it started or when it ends. The discount will show in the total when you put items in your cart (you may have to register). Shipping is very reasonable. The site is www.hennworkshops.com

I just ordered another six of the their tart dishes. I use them to make individual pies and desserts. Love them. I wish we offered something similar...

beautiful items - i love the open weave baskets. too bad i already have longaberger i don't use!

oh Susan, I'm sure you really didn't mean your post you must have mistyped!! How can you not use your LB??? let me know if you ever want to get rid of them. I'm an addict. :)

I thought about placing an order for Henn's but I was chicken.(Watch this gag lay an egg.)

Hello there! Thank you for sharing this information about the Henn baskets and pottery sale. I know many of our customers have been missing their products since they stopped doing home parties. I will definitely check out the website and see if there's anything that catches my eye. Thank you for the recommendation on the tart dishes, they sound wonderful and I'm always looking for new kitchen tools to try out. I'll be sure to pass along the sale information to my clients as well. Thanks again and happy shopping!

What items are included in the Half-Off Sale at Henn Workshops?

The Half-Off Sale at Henn Workshops includes a variety of kitchen tools, cookware, and bakeware from Pampered Chef. Some popular items that are often included in the sale are the Quick Cooker, Deluxe Air Fryer, and Stoneware Baking Pans.

When does the Half-Off Sale at Henn Workshops take place?

The sale typically takes place once a year at Henn Workshops, but the exact dates may vary. Be sure to check the Pampered Chef website or contact your local consultant for the most up-to-date information on the sale.

Can I use my consultant discount on top of the Half-Off Sale at Henn Workshops?

No, unfortunately the consultant discount cannot be combined with the Half-Off Sale at Henn Workshops. However, as a consultant, you will still earn commission on any purchases made during the sale.

Are there any exclusions or limitations for the Half-Off Sale at Henn Workshops?

Some exclusions may apply, such as discontinued items and previously discounted products. Additionally, the sale is only available while supplies last, so be sure to shop early for the best selection.

Do I have to attend a Henn Workshop to take advantage of the Half-Off Sale?

No, you do not have to attend a Henn Workshop in order to shop the Half-Off Sale. The sale is typically available online and through your local consultant. However, attending a workshop is a great way to see and try out the products in person before making a purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Laurenncraigory
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies
Views
pchefinski
  • otisbg
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies