• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Henn sale

legacypc46

Gold Member
Oct 9, 2006
FYI for any of you who were fans of Henn baskets or pottery (they were a DS company that stopped doing home parties a couple years ago).

Their on-line site has a 50% sale going on. It's for two weeks, but it doesn't say when it started or when it ends. The discount will show in the total when you put items in your cart (you may have to register). Shipping is very reasonable. The site is www.hennworkshops.com

I just ordered another six of the their tart dishes. I use them to make individual pies and desserts. Love them. I wish we offered something similar...

susanr613

Gold Member
Oct 18, 2007
beautiful items - i love the open weave baskets. too bad i already have longaberger i don't use!

Teresa Lynn

Legacy Member
Gold Member
Feb 5, 2006
oh Susan, I'm sure you really didn't mean your post you must have mistyped!! How can you not use your LB??? let me know if you ever want to get rid of them. I'm an addict. :)