• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Sharing Our Most Helpful Flyers: Tips, Ideas & Feedback

In summary, to access the "Sharing Our Most Helpful Flyers" section, log in to your Pampered Chef account and click on the "Resources" tab. Then, click on "Marketing Tools" and select "Most Helpful Flyers" from the drop-down menu. You can customize the flyers with your own contact information and personal message by clicking on the flyer and selecting the "Customize" button. However, these flyers are intended for use by Pampered Chef consultants only and cannot be used for any other purpose without prior written permission. You can print the flyers at home or at a professional print shop, but for best results, a professional print shop is recommended. New flyers are added regularly, typically every month, so be sure to check back
Laurenncraigory
Hey everyone,
I kind of wanted to start a thread dedicated to sharing everyone's most helpful flyers. Feel free to post your favorite flyers along with how you use them to your advantage and what "works" to share with the rest of us. I know I love helping you all out when I can, but I also love getting flyers and such from all of you.

I created this earlier today to help a fellow consultant out and wanted to know your opinions. It doesn't really focus on one specific thing as far as sales, bookings, or recruiting, but it does highlight all three. I was just looking to see everyone else's feedback on this so please let me know honestly what you all think and I am very open to ideas or suggestions. Thanks in advance for all of your help!

PS...If it is a decent flyer, please feel free to edit the info and use it for yourselves!

Attachments

• PC Flyer.doc
    237.5 KB · Views: 861
Last edited:
Lauren,
I like your flyer but you might think about changing the color of the words so it blends better with the pictures. Just my thoughts. :)
How are those babies?

Thanks for the input. The babies are fine so far. I've only had one hospital visit so far, hopefully no more until they come! I just realized that my 37 week mark (full-term for twins) in right at Christmas time. Hopefully I can get them to hold out until AT LEAST New Years! :cool:

1. How can I access the "Sharing Our Most Helpful Flyers" section?

To access the "Sharing Our Most Helpful Flyers" section, log in to your Pampered Chef account and click on the "Resources" tab. From there, click on "Marketing Tools" and then select "Most Helpful Flyers" from the drop-down menu.

2. Can I customize the flyers with my own contact information?

Yes, you can customize the flyers with your name, contact information, and even your own personal message. Simply click on the flyer you want to customize and select the "Customize" button. From there, you can add your own information and save the updated flyer to your computer.

3. Are there any restrictions on how I can use the flyers?

The flyers are intended for use by Pampered Chef consultants only. You may use them to promote your Pampered Chef business and products, but they cannot be used for any other purpose without prior written permission from Pampered Chef.

4. Can I print the flyers at home?

Yes, you can print the flyers at home or at a local print shop. However, for best results, we recommend using a professional print shop with high-quality printers and paper.

5. How often are new flyers added to the "Sharing Our Most Helpful Flyers" section?

New flyers are added regularly, typically every month. Be sure to check back frequently for new and updated flyers to help you promote your Pampered Chef business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
vminaudo
  • cookin to the top
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Deb's A Cookin'
Replies
Views
Admin Greg