• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help! P.O. Box Order in Transit - What Now?

In summary, a customer turned in an order with a P.O. Box as the shipping address and is now worried about what will happen. Others share similar mistakes they have made, including forgetting to put an address or charging the wrong credit card. The conversation also shifts to discussing the University of Oklahoma football team, also known as the Sooners, and their passionate fans.
Sooner PC
Ok - I did the stupidest thing. I turned in an order with a P.O. Box as the shipping address. It is in transit - WHAT DO I DO???

I didn't think they shipped to PO Boxes. I'm surprised you didn't get a call from anyone. Call HO and see what they suggest. They may have you call UPS. I have a feeling UPS may attempt it, but nothing will come out of it. See what HO says.

Po BoxI did the same thing and what they did is home office shipped it anyway.
UPS called the hostess and told her to come pick it up. She told them she lived a 1 1/2 a way and had a sick child. They asked for her address and they delivered it. But ther was a 3 day delay because of it.:)

I forgot to put an address at all one time, and HO shipped it any way. It was going to come to me, so I had my phone # listed. UPS just called me and wanted to know where to send it. It didn't delay the order at all.

I did put a phone number. I will give the host a call and tell her what happened and see if they have contacted her. I can't believe I was that stupid not to check the address. Oh well.

Hey, don't beat yourself up...we all make mistakes.

And, where have you been? Hope you are doing well!

Ok Sooner PC and Sooner ChefWhat is this Sooner thing? Sorry if that is a dumb question, but I don't have a clue. Some kind of a team? What does Boomer Sooner mean?

The Sooners are for the University of Oklahoma...we are the sooners. A "sooner" refers back to the settlement of Oklahoma, before the "boom" of the shotgun for the land rush, there were a group of people who went and picked their piece of land...in essence, cheaters (hehehe). That group of people were refered to as the Sooners. Most people that root for OU are avid fans and bleed crimson and cream, my two year olds already know the fight song and my oldest's room is crimson with a huge OU painted on the wall with mine and my dad's old pennants...he plans on playing football for OU but, he is only 10 so we will see about that one!!

GotchaYour Sooners are sort of like our Hoosiers. The people that just moved in down the road from me are big IU fans. They have a giant IU on the wall in their garage, and when they leave their blinds up, I can see that they painted their kitchen walls red.

Don't worry about the address thing. That's no big deal. What I did? I accidentally charged one customer for her order and someone else's order. I copied and pasted from my website order and pasted the other card number. THAT was a fiasco. But HO handled it for me, although that was after three or four calls trying to explain exactly how dumb I am. There was a bit of a language barrier. But it worked out.

Thanks for all your help. I have kinda been out of it. My shows have slowed down and I just haven't been as motivated as I should have been. I am hoping conference gives me the boost I need to dive back in.

I did get good news this week - I got Texas tickets!! (Andrea will know exactly what I mean)

Sooner PC said:
Thanks for all your help. I have kinda been out of it. My shows have slowed down and I just haven't been as motivated as I should have been. I am hoping conference gives me the boost I need to dive back in.

I did get good news this week - I got Texas tickets!! (Andrea will know exactly what I mean)

UGGGG, I so hate you right now!!! (I say that in the most loving way of course:) )

Crazy football!
soonerchef said:
The Sooners are for the University of Oklahoma...we are the sooners. A "sooner" refers back to the settlement of Oklahoma, before the "boom" of the shotgun for the land rush, there were a group of people who went and picked their piece of land...in essence, cheaters (hehehe). That group of people were refered to as the Sooners. Most people that root for OU are avid fans and bleed crimson and cream, my two year olds already know the fight song and my oldest's room is crimson with a huge OU painted on the wall with mine and my dad's old pennants...he plans on playing football for OU but, he is only 10 so we will see about that one!!

I grew up in a NEBRASKA household, so I know what you mean!

I was watching a bowl game a couple of years ago between OU/OSU (can't remember which) and a Florida team. When they were introducing the players, for the Oklahoma team, they were all from little OK towns (you know, Blanchard, Lawton, and smaller). I'm sure there were one or two out of state players, but I can't remember any!

The Florida team had players from all over the country! I thought that really illustrated how crazy some places are about college football. I'm sure all those OK boys grew up thinking "Someday, I'm gonna play!" (like your son).

Anyways, there my five cents worth (cost of inflation! :eek: )

I am a DIEHARD fan. I got season football tickets a couple of years ago and I LOVE going to the games. I live about 4 miles from campus and also work at OU. Game days are the BEST. The crowd, the band, the rowdy fans - the whole thing. Me and 90,000 of my closest friends spending a Saturday together - life is grand.

I got to go to an OU/Texas game a couple of years ago. Kick off was at 11:00AM - I left my sister's house in Plano at 7:30AM - we barely made it and it was GREAT. Half of the stadium orange and the other half crimson - I can not wait - 121 days until kick off.

I also plan ALL of my weekend shows around football. Even the shows I have scheduled on away games have been interrupted for the Sooners. Nothing like stopping in the middle to watch kick off or the push for a touchdown.

Yep, I have all of the football games on my calendar and schedule around when the games are on. My son has been to watch OU in the Rose Bowl and 2 Big Twelve Championships...I would love to take him to the Texas game like my dad used to do with me when I was a kid. For those of you who don't know...OU/UT is one of the biggest rivalries out there...comparable to OSU/Michigan, craziness it is!! When my dad was at OU, he and his friends decided to go down for the game and they got into a big fight with a group of UT kids and all of them in the fight (about 8 total kids) were arrested...but, the police officers let them out of jail so that all of them could be at the game!! It was easier to let them all out than to have them in the cell complaining about not being at the game...even the cops won't mess with OU/UT fans.

Ou/osuTo me that is University of Oregon and Oregon State University!!:D :D :D I didn't go to either school so I cheer for them both, but when it's time for the Civil War then I usually choose the underdog!

Theresia Aylward

Pampered Partner ? HELP :) PLEASE...I've been putting thru catalog shows on PP and usually am able to have everything shipped to my address instead?? However I'm unable to do this, any ideas??

thanks;

Liz

Liz - what exactly is happening? Also, when you put your address as the ship-to address, do you put the host name and then c/o your name?

1. What does it mean when my P.O. Box order is in transit?

When your P.O. Box order is in transit, it means that the package has been shipped and is on its way to the designated P.O. Box address. It is currently in the process of being delivered by the postal service.

2. How long does it typically take for a P.O. Box order to be delivered?

The delivery time for a P.O. Box order can vary depending on the shipping method chosen at checkout and the distance between the sender and the P.O. Box address. On average, it can take 2-5 business days for the package to be delivered.

3. Can I track my P.O. Box order while it is in transit?

Yes, you can track your P.O. Box order while it is in transit by using the tracking number provided in your shipping confirmation email. This will allow you to see the status and location of your package during the delivery process.

4. My P.O. Box order has been in transit for longer than expected, what should I do?

If your P.O. Box order has been in transit for longer than the estimated delivery time, we recommend contacting the postal service or carrier handling the delivery. They may be able to provide more information on the status of your package and any potential delays.

5. What happens if my P.O. Box order is returned to sender while in transit?

If your P.O. Box order is returned to sender while in transit, it may be due to an incorrect or incomplete address. In this case, please contact our customer service team for assistance in reshipping the package to the correct address. Additional shipping fees may apply.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Liquid Sky
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Liquid Sky
  • Yakmama
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • Brenda.the.chef