• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef Partner: Help Needed With Free Cutting Board!

In summary, the Pampered Chef Partner program is a community of independent consultants who sell kitchen tools and host cooking parties to earn commission and rewards. To become a partner, you can sign up on the company's website or join a current consultant's team. As a partner, you can earn commission on sales, receive discounts on products, and have access to training and support. To host a party, you can either host in-person or virtual parties with the guidance of your consultant. There is no minimum sales requirement to remain a partner, but it is recommended to have at least $200 in sales every three months to receive all benefits and rewards.
lizcooks4u
:eek: I'm trying to key in my free cutting board on the pampered chef partner and not sure I did it right, can anyone remember off the top of their heads the item no.

thanks

UpdateIf you do your monthly update it will be there. I believe the code is GI29. Congrats on your new site!! :)

The # starts with G I (letter i not the number 1). Makes a huge difference and the flyer's don't make the letter clear enough. If you're using G1, it won't be there.

1. What is the Pampered Chef Partner program?

The Pampered Chef Partner program is a community of independent consultants who sell kitchen tools and host cooking parties to earn commission and rewards. As a partner, you can also receive support and training from the company to help grow your business.

2. How do I become a Pampered Chef Partner?

To become a Pampered Chef Partner, you can sign up on the company's website or connect with a current consultant to join their team. There is a small fee to get started, but you will receive a starter kit with everything you need to start hosting parties and selling products.

3. What benefits do I receive as a Pampered Chef Partner?

As a Pampered Chef Partner, you can earn commission on sales, receive discounts on products, and have the opportunity to earn free and discounted products through the company's rewards program. You also have access to training and support from the company and your fellow consultants.

4. How do I host a Pampered Chef party?

To host a Pampered Chef party, you can either host an in-person cooking party at your home or a virtual party through social media or video conferencing. Your consultant will provide you with the necessary materials and guidance to make your party a success.

5. Is there a minimum sales requirement to remain a Pampered Chef Partner?

There is no minimum sales requirement to remain a Pampered Chef Partner. However, to remain active and receive all of the benefits and rewards, it is recommended to have at least $200 in sales every three months.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Kitchen Diva
Replies
Views
raebates
  • esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
esavvymom