• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Yourself Whip Cancer Flyer

In summary, the "Help Yourself Whip Cancer Flyer" is a fundraising initiative by Pampered Chef to support the American Cancer Society. Customers can participate by purchasing select Pampered Chef products during the designated time period. The flyer is typically available during Breast Cancer Awareness Month in October, with a portion of the sales from featured products being donated to the American Cancer Society. The exact percentage donated may vary, but is typically at least 10%. While the flyer does not allow for direct donations to the American Cancer Society, customers can still make donations through the organization's website or by contacting them directly.
lnicole77
I know its almost half over.... but I am handing this out to my guests at my May Shows....

Attachments

• Help Yourself Whip Cancer.doc
    313.5 KB · Views: 503
Nice work:) I think it's our duty at our May shows to educate our guests. We're in a teaching position, & we need to give these facts as reminders to get checked! I hand out flyers I got from ACS, & the stat that struck me was: the 2 biggest factors in getting breast cancer are being a woman and getting older. I've been starting out my shows with that it doesn't leave any of us out!

Great flyer !

1. What is the "Help Yourself Whip Cancer Flyer" all about?

The "Help Yourself Whip Cancer Flyer" is a fundraising initiative by Pampered Chef to support the American Cancer Society. It is a way for customers to purchase select Pampered Chef products and a portion of the sales will be donated to the American Cancer Society.

2. How can I participate in the "Help Yourself Whip Cancer Flyer"?

To participate in the "Help Yourself Whip Cancer Flyer", simply purchase any of the select Pampered Chef products featured on the flyer during the designated time period. A portion of the sales from these products will automatically be donated to the American Cancer Society.

3. When is the "Help Yourself Whip Cancer Flyer" available?

The "Help Yourself Whip Cancer Flyer" is typically available during the month of October, which is Breast Cancer Awareness Month. However, the exact dates may vary each year, so be sure to check with your Pampered Chef consultant for the specific dates.

4. How much of the sales from the "Help Yourself Whip Cancer Flyer" is donated to the American Cancer Society?

A portion of the sales from the select Pampered Chef products featured on the flyer will be donated to the American Cancer Society. The exact percentage may vary, but typically it is at least 10% of the sales.

5. Can I make a direct donation to the American Cancer Society through the "Help Yourself Whip Cancer Flyer"?

No, the "Help Yourself Whip Cancer Flyer" is specifically designed for customers to support the American Cancer Society by purchasing select Pampered Chef products. However, you can always make a direct donation to the American Cancer Society through their website or by contacting them directly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ktraceyk
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • dannyzmom
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • des10ie