• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

HELP....word doc invite!!

MHPampered

Oct 24, 2009
So usually I am pretty good with word,but I am trying to make this invite for my host and when I go to print preview its cutting off on the right side and I can not fix it. Please can someone help me fix this. I need to get these to her asap and I have been working on this all morning. I am starting to get frustrated.

Thanks megan

Attachments

• soup&slippersinvite.doc
    88 KB · Views: 366

NooraK

Legend Member
Gold Member
Feb 6, 2008
Have you tried to actually print one to see if it really gets cut off? I know my print preview can sometimes cut off edges, but they print anyway.

MHPampered

Oct 24, 2009
yes I printed one and it printed just as its showing on the print preview...sorry should put that in there.

Have you tried to actually print one to see if it really gets cut off? I know my print preview can sometimes cut off edges, but they print anyway.

CAPCnewbie

Feb 14, 2009
Have you tried adjusting the margins?

MHPampered

Oct 24, 2009
When I change the margins it throws the entire document off.

Rhonskitchen

Gold Member
Aug 31, 2008
Try this. I did some adjusting on the fonts and moved the boxes a little. When I previewed it everything was there.

Attachments

• soup&slippersinviterevisd.doc
    87.5 KB · Views: 180

Rhonskitchen

Gold Member
Aug 31, 2008
Try this. I did a little adjusting of the fonts and moved the text boxes and everything seems to be there now when I preview it.

Attachments

• soup&slippersinviterevisd.doc
    87.5 KB · Views: 291

ilovpc

Gold Member
Mar 13, 2008
I made a few changes, but only to the first invite and now you can read everything. If you like it you can just copy and paste to the other sides.

Attachments

• soup & slippers invite revisd2.doc
    87.5 KB · Views: 480

Ginger428

Legacy Member
Gold Member
Mar 6, 2006
Its REALLY nice, but mine is all messed up....:(

MHPampered

Oct 24, 2009
This is still cutting off the right side for me.

Try this. I did a little adjusting of the fonts and moved the text boxes and everything seems to be there now when I preview it.

cookingwithdot

Advanced Member
Gold Member
Oct 20, 2009
If you'd like I can throw it into InDesign & make a pdf for you. Do you need to do any more text editing??

ChefKelebel

Jan 18, 2009
Here's my attempt to help. I also couldn't help ad-libbing just a bit, I loved the soup and slippers idea! I took some creative licensing on one of the titles (tee hee). Hope you like it and it works. (and if you want to take the black lines out, they are just lines around each box, you can easily remove those.)

Attachments

• Soup and Slippers Invite by KB.doc
    171.5 KB · Views: 643

jessneeley

Novice Member
Gold Member
Dec 2, 2009
These are absolutely adorable invites and what a great idea Megan! Now do you just print these out on cardstock and mail them as postcards??

Jul 12, 2005
These are absolutely adorable invites and what a great idea Megan! Now do you just print these out on cardstock and mail them as postcards??

Hi my name is Vickie. I want to use this and I too think they are adorable I to would like to know what to print them on or do I need to go to Office Depot to get them printed I need them ASAP. Thank you for any assistance you may have.:chef:

Vickie Echols
[email protected]
Consultant in Texas:

NooraK

Legend Member
Gold Member
Feb 6, 2008
You can print them on cardstock at home (you can get a ream inexpensively at an office supply store) or you can go to OfficeDepot/OfficeMax/FedExOffice/Staples if you prefer. I don't know what the cost would be there. If you print them yourself, you'll have to cut them, and I recommend a paper cutter to get it straight. At the store, you can ask them to do it for you, but they usually charge for that.

MHPampered

Oct 24, 2009
The size I made these at almost fit onto the post invites we get in the supply orders. So I cut them out and glued them to the back of the postcard invites.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Shannon Russell
Replies
Views
byrd1956
Replies
Views
baychef
Replies
Views