1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: HELP....word doc invite!!

1. MHPampered

MHPampered Member

So usually I am pretty good with word,but I am trying to make this invite for my host and when I go to print preview its cutting off on the right side and I can not fix it. Please can someone help me fix this. I need to get these to her asap and I have been working on this all morning. I am starting to get frustrated.

Thanks megan

Attached Files:

Dec 29, 2009
  2. NooraK

NooraK Legend Member Gold Member

Have you tried to actually print one to see if it really gets cut off? I know my print preview can sometimes cut off edges, but they print anyway.

Dec 29, 2009
  3. MHPampered

MHPampered Member

yes I printed one and it printed just as its showing on the print preview...sorry should put that in there.

Dec 29, 2009
  4. CAPCnewbie

CAPCnewbie Member

Have you tried adjusting the margins?

Dec 29, 2009
  5. MHPampered

MHPampered Member

When I change the margins it throws the entire document off.

Dec 29, 2009
  6. Rhonskitchen

Rhonskitchen Gold Member

Try this. I did some adjusting on the fonts and moved the boxes a little. When I previewed it everything was there.

Attached Files:

Dec 29, 2009
  7. Rhonskitchen

Rhonskitchen Gold Member

Try this. I did a little adjusting of the fonts and moved the text boxes and everything seems to be there now when I preview it.

Attached Files:

Dec 29, 2009
  8. ilovpc

ilovpc Member Gold Member

I made a few changes, but only to the first invite and now you can read everything. If you like it you can just copy and paste to the other sides.

Attached Files:

Dec 29, 2009
  9. Ginger428

Ginger428 Legacy Member Gold Member

Its REALLY nice, but mine is all messed up....:(

Dec 29, 2009
  10. MHPampered

MHPampered Member

This is still cutting off the right side for me.

Dec 29, 2009
  11. cookingwithdot

cookingwithdot Advanced Member Gold Member

If you'd like I can throw it into InDesign & make a pdf for you. Do you need to do any more text editing??

12. ChefKelebel

ChefKelebel Member

Here's my attempt to help. I also couldn't help ad-libbing just a bit, I loved the soup and slippers idea! I took some creative licensing on one of the titles (tee hee). Hope you like it and it works. (and if you want to take the black lines out, they are just lines around each box, you can easily remove those.)

Attached Files:

Dec 30, 2009
  13. jessneeley

jessneeley Novice Member Gold Member

These are absolutely adorable invites and what a great idea Megan! Now do you just print these out on cardstock and mail them as postcards??

Dec 31, 2009
  14. Hi my name is Vickie. I want to use this and I too think they are adorable I to would like to know what to print them on or do I need to go to Office Depot to get them printed I need them ASAP. Thank you for any assistance you may have.:chef:

Vickie Echols
    dechols1@gt.rr.com
    Consultant in Texas:

Feb 3, 2010
  15. NooraK

NooraK Legend Member Gold Member

You can print them on cardstock at home (you can get a ream inexpensively at an office supply store) or you can go to OfficeDepot/OfficeMax/FedExOffice/Staples if you prefer. I don't know what the cost would be there. If you print them yourself, you'll have to cut them, and I recommend a paper cutter to get it straight. At the store, you can ask them to do it for you, but they usually charge for that.

Feb 3, 2010
  16. MHPampered

MHPampered Member

The size I made these at almost fit onto the post invites we get in the supply orders. So I cut them out and glued them to the back of the postcard invites.

Feb 3, 2010
Have something to add?