• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fixing Word Doc Invite Formatting Issues - Tips from Megan

Hi my name is Vickie. I want to use this and I too think they are adorable. I to would like to know what to print them on or do I need to go to Office Depot to get them printed. I need them ASAP. Thank you for any assistance you may have.:chef:
MHPampered
So usually I am pretty good with word,but I am trying to make this invite for my host and when I go to print preview its cutting off on the right side and I can not fix it. Please can someone help me fix this. I need to get these to her asap and I have been working on this all morning. I am starting to get frustrated.

Thanks megan

Attachments

• soup&slippersinvite.doc
    88 KB · Views: 407
Have you tried to actually print one to see if it really gets cut off? I know my print preview can sometimes cut off edges, but they print anyway.

yes I printed one and it printed just as its showing on the print preview...sorry should put that in there.

NooraK said:
Have you tried to actually print one to see if it really gets cut off? I know my print preview can sometimes cut off edges, but they print anyway.

Have you tried adjusting the margins?

When I change the margins it throws the entire document off.

Try this. I did some adjusting on the fonts and moved the boxes a little. When I previewed it everything was there.

Attachments

• soup&slippersinviterevisd.doc
    87.5 KB · Views: 225
Try this. I did a little adjusting of the fonts and moved the text boxes and everything seems to be there now when I preview it.

Attachments

• soup&slippersinviterevisd.doc
    87.5 KB · Views: 333
I made a few changes, but only to the first invite and now you can read everything. If you like it you can just copy and paste to the other sides.

Attachments

• soup & slippers invite revisd2.doc
    87.5 KB · Views: 525
Its REALLY nice, but mine is all messed up....:(

This is still cutting off the right side for me.

Rhonskitchen said:
Try this. I did a little adjusting of the fonts and moved the text boxes and everything seems to be there now when I preview it.

If you'd like I can throw it into InDesign & make a pdf for you. Do you need to do any more text editing??

Here's my attempt to help. I also couldn't help ad-libbing just a bit, I loved the soup and slippers idea! I took some creative licensing on one of the titles (tee hee). Hope you like it and it works. (and if you want to take the black lines out, they are just lines around each box, you can easily remove those.)

Attachments

• Soup and Slippers Invite by KB.doc
    171.5 KB · Views: 690
These are absolutely adorable invites and what a great idea Megan! Now do you just print these out on cardstock and mail them as postcards??

jessneeley said:
These are absolutely adorable invites and what a great idea Megan! Now do you just print these out on cardstock and mail them as postcards??

Hi my name is Vickie. I want to use this and I too think they are adorable I to would like to know what to print them on or do I need to go to Office Depot to get them printed I need them ASAP. Thank you for any assistance you may have.:chef:

Vickie Echols
[email protected]
Consultant in Texas:

You can print them on cardstock at home (you can get a ream inexpensively at an office supply store) or you can go to OfficeDepot/OfficeMax/FedExOffice/Staples if you prefer. I don't know what the cost would be there. If you print them yourself, you'll have to cut them, and I recommend a paper cutter to get it straight. At the store, you can ask them to do it for you, but they usually charge for that.

The size I made these at almost fit onto the post invites we get in the supply orders. So I cut them out and glued them to the back of the postcard invites.

1. How do I create a Word Doc invite using Pampered Chef templates?

To create a Word Doc invite using Pampered Chef templates, follow these steps:
1. Log in to your Pampered Chef account
2. Click on "My Account" and then "My Parties"
3. Select the party you want to create the invite for and click on "Invite Guests"
4. Choose "Print Invites" and then "Word Doc"
5. Select the template you want to use and click "Download"
6. Open the downloaded file in Microsoft Word and customize the invite with your party details
7. Save the file and print or email it to your guests!

2. Can I use my own design for the Word Doc invite?

Yes, you can use your own design for the Word Doc invite. Instead of choosing a Pampered Chef template in step 4, select "Blank Template" and create your own design using the tools in Microsoft Word. You can still include Pampered Chef branding and party details in your custom design.

3. How do I add my party link to the Word Doc invite?

To add your party link to the Word Doc invite, follow these steps:
1. Open the invite in Microsoft Word
2. Highlight the text or image that you want to link
3. Click on "Insert" and then "Hyperlink"
4. Paste your party link in the "Address" field and click "OK"
5. Test the link by clicking on it
6. Save the file and print or email it to your guests!

4. Can I edit the Word Doc invite after I have downloaded it?

Yes, you can edit the Word Doc invite after you have downloaded it. Simply open the file in Microsoft Word and make any necessary changes. Don't forget to save the file before printing or emailing it to your guests.

5. How do I download the Word Doc invite on a mobile device?

To download the Word Doc invite on a mobile device, follow these steps:
1. Log in to your Pampered Chef account on your mobile device
2. Click on "My Account" and then "My Parties"
3. Select the party you want to create the invite for and click on "Invite Guests"
4. Choose "Print Invites" and then "Word Doc"
5. Select the template you want to use and click "Download"
6. Open the downloaded file in a document editing app on your device, such as Microsoft Word or Google Docs
7. Customize the invite with your party details and save the file
8. You can then print or email the invite from the document editing app.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefBeckyD
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
lauriedip
Replies
Views
Brandi2007
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies