• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help with Words to use

jenniferm

Gold Member
May 8, 2008
A few days ago I got my first online order from the HO. I want to thank the person for their order but really do not know what to say...should I send an email or should I call?

babywings76

Legend Member
Gold Member
Jun 19, 2008
If you have a phone number, you could call and say "I just received confirmation of your order and wanted to thank you for your purchase. I'm here to help you in any way, should you need me. Here is my contact number. I have some recipes that go along w/ that product that I could e-mail you...would you like me to go ahead and send them to you? When your order arrives, please open it all up and check it out and make sure it's okay. Feel free to call me if you have any questions or problems."

Or you could just write that in an e-mail. Then call in a couple weeks after she's received it to say, "Just thought I'd call you and make sure you are happy w/ your recent purchase and to see if you had any questions. Did you try out any of the recipes I sent you? Do you need any other recipe ideas? I'm here to help, so just let me know if there's anything I can do for you."

Or something to that effect. :)

jenniferm

Gold Member
May 8, 2008
Thanks that sounds awesome...where in PA are you?