• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Promote Holiday Cheer with Pampered Chef Gift Certificates for Office Staff

In summary, a Pampered Chef gift certificate is a great gift for staff members of a business. It is practical, high-quality, and perfect for all times of the year.
leslieprichett
I want to send a letter to the business manager of some local dentist/doctors offices to promote getting their office workers a Pampered Chef gift certificate as part of their Christmas presents (most of the offices I worked at the boss would give each of their office staff a present at Christmas time)

I just dont know how to word it nicely. Thanks so much for your help in advance :chef:

I offered this to a couple of locally owned small businesses. Both told me that due to the economy, they are giving their employees cash bonuses. Good luck but I wouldn't spend a lot of money on it with so many out of work and preferring cash...

Thanks. I had a friend come up with something for me. I only invested a book of stamps, so I am sure I won't be too put out.

Please share what your friend put came up with.. I thought I would like to send something like that as well. Like you said the only investment would be stamps (maybe envelopes and paper, ink, LOL ) but I think you just never know until you try! Hope you get some sales from this!

Thanks Patty. Like you said, it's a small investment. And you never gain anything unless you try. ;) I couldn't figure out how to attach the document, so here is a copy/paste of it :)

Dear Office Manager,

Holiday gift giving can sometimes be confusing and overwhelming.
Consider all the day to day operations that have to happen to make your business run efficiently.
The hardworking and efficient team that helps your office run smoothly will appreciate a thoughtful gift that will make their homes and kitchens run smoothly as well.

Here is an idea for a practical and appreciated gift for your dedicated staff.

Pampered Chef Gift certificates may be used on items that are high quality, well made and best of all perfect for ALL times of the year.
Gift Certificates are available in any denomination, starting at $20, and may be used at hostess parties, on individual orders thru our bi-annual catalog, and at my personal website: _______________________
If you are having trouble finding that perfect gift for your staff please consider a Pampered Chef Gift Certificate.

Contact Leslie Prichett at 907-355-4025 or via email at [email protected] for more information and to order yours today.

Regards,
Leslie Prichett

Last edited:
Sounds great! I am going to "steal" this and use it! I was wanting to do something like this, but for the life of me could not come up with the wording! Thanks for posting!

That's great, Leslie. I hope you get a few offices taking advantage of the offer.

Just a note, though - you need to remove the link to your website from your post. This is a no-no both on this site, and with HO.

Congrats on being a college freshman, by the way!! That's very exciting. How is school going for you?

pamperedpartridge said:
Sounds great! I am going to "steal" this and use it! I was wanting to do something like this, but for the life of me could not come up with the wording! Thanks for posting!

Go for it Heather! You are welcome. I say thanks to my friend Tracey in Florida for the wording. She is always so good at things like that LOL

pampchefsarah said:
That's great, Leslie. I hope you get a few offices taking advantage of the offer.

Just a note, though - you need to remove the link to your website from your post. This is a no-no both on this site, and with HO.

Congrats on being a college freshman, by the way!! That's very exciting. How is school going for you?

Thanks Sarah. I didn't know that, I will do it now.

School is going well so far. I can't go full time until my baby (20 months) is in school, so I am only taking 2 classes a semester. So far, A's in both classes. I am a pre-nursing major, so I am sure it will get harder LOL

One thing to mention is that people can't redeem official gift certificates at a show. If you make your own personal gift certificates that are redeemable through you, then you can. Here's what the policy manual says:Redeeming a gift certificateTo redeem a gift certificate, the recipient must submit
it to the Home Office, either by mail or online via
Pamperedchef.com. Gift certificates are not redeemable at
a Show, through a Consultant or through PamperedPartner®
Plus. They may not be purchased or redeemed through the
Wedding Registry.
Outlet items cannot be purchased with
gift certificates. Hosts may not apply their past host discount
when redeeming gift certificates.

I make my own gift certificates to use as "giveaways" when I have to provide a door prize or donate to our local MOPS group or schools. Here it is for you.

Attachments

• Blank amount gift certificate.doc
    71.5 KB · Views: 1,246

1. What is "Help With Wording Please"?

"Help With Wording Please" is a service offered by Pampered Chef to assist customers with finding the perfect words to use in their invitations, thank you notes, and other written materials related to their Pampered Chef events. This service is designed to help make your event planning and hosting experience as smooth and stress-free as possible.

2. How do I access "Help With Wording Please"?

To access "Help With Wording Please," simply visit the Pampered Chef website and click on the "Help With Wording Please" link. This will take you to a page where you can submit your request for assistance. You can also reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant for more information and assistance.

3. Is there a cost for using "Help With Wording Please"?

No, there is no additional cost for using "Help With Wording Please." This service is included in your Pampered Chef event planning experience at no extra charge. We want to make sure our customers have all the resources they need to create a successful and enjoyable event.

4. What types of events can I use "Help With Wording Please" for?

You can use "Help With Wording Please" for any type of Pampered Chef event, including cooking shows, fundraisers, team building events, and more. Our team is happy to assist with wording for invitations, thank you notes, and other written materials for any type of event you are hosting.

5. How long does it take to receive assistance from "Help With Wording Please"?

Our team at "Help With Wording Please" strives to provide prompt and efficient service. You can typically expect to receive a response and assistance within 24 hours of submitting your request. However, during busy times, it may take up to 48 hours to receive a response. We appreciate your patience and understanding.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• LisaFortner
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Janis
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • Laurenncraigory
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies