• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Rid of Text Boxes in Word | Easy Tips from a Computer Savvy Person - Nancy"

In summary, "Help With Word Please" is a feature offered by Pampered Chef that provides tips and tricks for using their kitchen products. It can be accessed through their website, social media pages, or by using the search bar. It is not limited to just Pampered Chef products and includes general cooking tips and recipes. The recipes are designed to be easy and accessible for all levels of cooking experience, and customers can also submit their own recipes for potential inclusion on the website.
nancycookspc
Gold Member
I am SO bad with the computer-

I created a flyer using word and text boxes.

My question is I do NOT want the line around my text...

HOW do I get rid of the box and leave my pics and text there.

PLEASE some savvy word person.

nancy

Double Click on the Text Box (or Right_Click and select Format Text Box from the menu).

Choose the Color and Lines tab.
Beneath the Line options, click the arrow next to the color and choose No Line.

HTH :)

Thank you!!!!

We have such great resources here, like KAM!!

But if you ever can't find an answer, or it is the middle of the night and no one is online, try YouTube. You can search for word 2007 + text box (or table of contents, or whatever your problem is. ) I am often amazed at how much better youtube seems to be than microsoft help...

Marghi

Marghi, that's because YouTube isn't based in India.

I have a word question. When I open word the document does not have any top or bottom indents & I cannot grab them to change them. So the template has some how changes. I do have the left & right indents I can change them. How do I fix this?

byrd1956 said:
I have a word question. When I open word the document does not have any top or bottom indents & I cannot grab them to change them. So the template has some how changes. I do have the left & right indents I can change them. How do I fix this?

Is this what you are seeing?

If so, hover over the line (you will see the little screen tip) and double-click.

Not sure if that is what you were looking for.

Attachments

• marginsWord.jpg
    marginsWord.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 557

1. What is "Help With Word Please"?

"Help With Word Please" is a feature offered by Pampered Chef that provides tips and tricks for using our products in the kitchen. It includes recipes, how-to guides, and other helpful resources for making the most out of your cooking experience.

2. How do I access "Help With Word Please"?

You can access "Help With Word Please" by visiting our website and clicking on the "Help With Word Please" tab. You can also find it on our social media pages or by searching for it on our website's search bar.

3. Is "Help With Word Please" only for Pampered Chef products?

No, "Help With Word Please" is not limited to just Pampered Chef products. While we do offer tips specifically for our products, our resources also include general cooking tips and recipes that can be used with any kitchen tools.

4. Are the recipes in "Help With Word Please" difficult to make?

No, our recipes in "Help With Word Please" are designed to be easy and accessible for all levels of cooking experience. We provide step-by-step instructions and helpful tips to make the cooking process as smooth as possible.

5. Can I submit my own recipes to "Help With Word Please"?

Yes, we welcome submissions from our customers for their own recipes to be featured in "Help With Word Please". Simply send us your recipe and a photo of the finished dish, and we will review it for potential inclusion on our website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
chefann
  • Poll
  • PamperchefJames
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
PamperchefJames
  • cwinter474
  • Pampered Chef Sales