1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Help with what is what

1. adge

adge

I am trying to place an order for some things I need. I came across the supply order form. There are some things I dont know what they are. If you could help me that would be great. (if you have a sample picture that would be helpful also)
    - PamperedPartner® Plus Sales Receipt/100 and what is the difference between that and the regular sales receipt.
    -cooking show tally
    - show order form

thank you in advance.

Apr 5, 2009
  2. babywings76

babywings76 Legend Member Gold Member

There are some pictures and descriptions of items on CC. It's in the Download Center. Scroll down and you'll see it listed as Supply Order Fact Sheet. It should help.

The regular sales receipt is a 3 copy form that is used at shows typically. You're able to give guests a receipt after they place their order. The P3 receipt have the legal information on one side, and the PC logo and a few other things on the perimeter of the paper on the other side. It's to use at home with your printer. It's for printing off official receipts for outside orders and your host. Some consultant's use the P3 ones for everyone, and when I was brand new I used the regular ones for everyone--it just meant my having to write everything down. My first supply order though, I bought the P3 ones and really am glad to have those.

Apr 5, 2009
Have something to add?