• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Help with Website ASAP for Elderly Customer in Utah - Troubleshooting Guide

In summary, the customer is trying to place an order online, but is having difficulty because she is deaf and the website is asking for a user id and password. After asking the customer if she had any family members nearby who could help her, the customer found out she created an account and was able to place the order without any further difficulty.
Cindycooks
Silver Member
I cant call tech service since it's a Saturday! I have a customer in Utah that is trying to order off my website. She contacted me out of the blue. I believe she is elderly - and the problem is she is deaf so I can't call her. I am having to walk her thru it! She gets alll the way to checkout and it is asking her for " USER ID - PASSWORD - CONFIRM PASSWORD". I went in as a customer and it ask me the same thing. This is all the way at the bottom of the page where you put in your name, address, phone number etc....does it normally ask this? The top of the page says Create Account. Does it normally ask this when customers placing individual orders go to check out? Do they make up a user name and password??? She is very frustrated because it wont let her check out. I ask her if she had family members/friends near by that could help her and she doesnt :(....I dont know what to do to help her! Cindy

Cindy, I think it does ask for a user id and password when placing an individual order. I had a guest from a show who thought she was ordering online through the host's name and she was prompted for user id and password (or to create an account). In this case, she ended up with an individual order, even though she wanted it to go through the show (I'm figuring she never entered the host's name on the home page).

OK - but that is my point, does she just create something? Or can she ignore it? (sorry I can't think today, I am coming down with the flu bigtime!)....tks

I think she needs to create something. I'm not sure it will let her through without doing that.

She Got ItOK - I guess she figured it out and created an account, cuz I just got an email from her that she placed an order. Whew! After going in myself, I can see where it would be confusing to a first timer user, especially someone elderly and she said she doesnt usually order off the internet. Thanks for your help! :)

1. How do I log into my Pampered Chef website?

To log into your Pampered Chef website, visit the login page and enter your username and password. If you have forgotten your login information, click on the "Forgot Password" link to reset it.

2. Can I customize my website with my own branding?

Yes, you can customize your website with your own branding by uploading your company logo and choosing your preferred color scheme. You can also add a personalized welcome message for your customers.

3. How can I track my website's performance and traffic?

You can track your website's performance and traffic by accessing the "Reports" section in your website's dashboard. This will provide you with information on page views, unique visitors, and orders placed through your website.

4. Can I sell products directly from my website?

Yes, you can sell products directly from your website by setting up an online store. You can add products, set prices, and manage inventory through your website's dashboard. Customers can then purchase products directly from your website.

5. How can I get help with my website as soon as possible?

If you need help with your website as soon as possible, you can reach out to our customer service team through the "Help" section of your website's dashboard. You can also visit our support page for helpful articles and tutorials.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cbord
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • ChefMichele1
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ChefMichele1
  • chefsteph07