• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the HWC Cups and Other Exciting PC Products for Your First Year

In summary, the items offered for the HWC campaign are the Polka Dot Cups and plates set (hostess only), the HWC Magnetic Clips, Sm. and Lg. Cake Stencils (breast cancer logo), and the Pink Bar Board with the Pink quik knife. There will be a flyer posted on CC pretty soon.
Sooner PC
This is my first year with PC and I saw where we can earn the HWC cups (they are REALLY cute) Does anyone know what other products are going to be offered to the public and will we have a chance to earn the others items too?? Are there going to be flyers?? Any info would be great.

Boomer Sooner
Shannon Overstreet

The only other thing I know of is the pink bar board and quik cut parring knife set. I am sure there will be a flyer on CC pretty soon. I think the set above is going to be a big hit.

Oh!! Where did you hear about the Bar board and knife? How cute!
It isn't on Consultants Corner, that I can see anyway.
I think that would be a huge hit!

HWC ItemsHi everyone :)
I am sure we will be able to print something from CC soon but here is what will be offered for the HWC campaign. I got an email from my director with a pic of everything. If you want me to email you please let me know.

Polka Dot Cups and plates set/s (HOSTESS ONLY) 19.50
HWC Magnetic Clips 2 for 5.00 (they can be put on the fridge and are the logo for breast cancer ribbon.)
Sm. and Lg. Cake Stencils (breast cancer logo ) 2/5.00
Pink Bar Board with Pink quik knife 8.50

Hope this helps!
Lisa
Independent Consultant

Can you..??post the flyer for everyone to see?

Thanks.

:D

Need some computer helpI am not computer literate enough to post the pic of the email that I have of the HWC items. Is there anyone who can tell me how to do it.
I have an email that has the pic and prices, etc but do not know how to get it to here so everyone can see it! :(
If anyone can tell me how to do it, I would love to post it for people to see.
Thanks for any help you can give me!
Lisa

Ok, I'm not that computer literate either, but this should work (crossing fingers)

Save the picture or document that you have to a folder in your computer.
Then come here and type your post, before you hit submit reply, scroll down to the additional options section and click on manage attachments, you'll get a pop up winder, click on browse, go to the folder you saved the file/pic to and then click it. Hit upload and then submit reply.

I think that's it. Good luck.

HWC Items & PicturesThank you Michelle for your help!
Here goes!!!

Attachments

• Help Whip Cancer items 2006.doc
    61.5 KB · Views: 617
So cute...Thanks for sharing... I'm so excited and I'm loving pink a lot these days. :D

onepamperedmom68 said:
Thank you Michelle for your help!
Here goes!!!
I have never been able to successfully open this file.

UPDATE: I received a version that I could open.

Thanks muchly!

Last edited:
E-mailI sent you an e-mail w/ the PDF. Hope you can open it!!

Diane

Regarding the post ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ above...

Got it, thanks!

^__^

What is "Help With the Cure" and how does Pampered Chef support it?

Help With the Cure is a breast cancer awareness and fundraising campaign supported by Pampered Chef. We donate a portion of our sales from select pink products to the American Cancer Society to help fund breast cancer research and support programs.

Can I purchase "Help With the Cure" products outside of a Pampered Chef party?

Yes, you can purchase "Help With the Cure" products anytime through a Pampered Chef consultant or on our website. You can also host a virtual party to support the cause and earn free products.

What percentage of sales from "Help With the Cure" products goes towards breast cancer research?

For each "Help With the Cure" product sold, Pampered Chef donates 10% of the sales to the American Cancer Society. This amount may vary for special promotions and events.

Are there any other ways to support breast cancer research and "Help With the Cure" besides purchasing products?

Yes, you can also make a direct donation to the American Cancer Society through our website or at any Pampered Chef party. Additionally, you can participate in local breast cancer awareness events and spread the word about "Help With the Cure" to your friends and family.

What organizations does the American Cancer Society support with the donations from "Help With the Cure"?

The American Cancer Society uses the funds from "Help With the Cure" to support breast cancer research, provide support services to patients and their families, and promote breast cancer awareness and education initiatives.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
afshea
Replies
Views
Sooner PC
  • wadesgirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Melissa78