• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help with the cure

Sooner PC

Sep 30, 2005
This is my first year with PC and I saw where we can earn the HWC cups (they are REALLY cute) Does anyone know what other products are going to be offered to the public and will we have a chance to earn the others items too?? Are there going to be flyers?? Any info would be great.

Boomer Sooner
Shannon Overstreet

luvs2sellit

Advanced Member
Feb 14, 2005
The only other thing I know of is the pink bar board and quik cut parring knife set. I am sure there will be a flyer on CC pretty soon. I think the set above is going to be a big hit.

ChefNic

Veteran Member
Jun 22, 2005
Oh!! Where did you hear about the Bar board and knife? How cute!
It isn't on Consultants Corner, that I can see anyway.
I think that would be a huge hit!

Jan 11, 2006
HWC Items

Hi everyone :)
I am sure we will be able to print something from CC soon but here is what will be offered for the HWC campaign. I got an email from my director with a pic of everything. If you want me to email you please let me know.

Polka Dot Cups and plates set/s (HOSTESS ONLY) 19.50
HWC Magnetic Clips 2 for 5.00 (they can be put on the fridge and are the logo for breast cancer ribbon.)
Sm. and Lg. Cake Stencils (breast cancer logo ) 2/5.00
Pink Bar Board with Pink quik knife 8.50

Hope this helps!
Lisa
Independent Consultant

Jan 11, 2006
Need some computer help

I am not computer literate enough to post the pic of the email that I have of the HWC items. Is there anyone who can tell me how to do it.
I have an email that has the pic and prices, etc but do not know how to get it to here so everyone can see it! :(
If anyone can tell me how to do it, I would love to post it for people to see.
Thanks for any help you can give me!
Lisa

Jan 12, 2006
Ok, I'm not that computer literate either, but this should work (crossing fingers)

Save the picture or document that you have to a folder in your computer.
Then come here and type your post, before you hit submit reply, scroll down to the additional options section and click on manage attachments, you'll get a pop up winder, click on browse, go to the folder you saved the file/pic to and then click it. Hit upload and then submit reply.

I think that's it. Good luck.

The_Kitchen_Guy

Legend Member
Silver Member
Nov 4, 2005
onepamperedmom68 said:
Thank you Michelle for your help!
Here goes!!!
I have never been able to successfully open this file.

UPDATE: I received a version that I could open.

Thanks muchly!

Last edited: