• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Efficient Shipping Solutions for Your Small Show Sales | CT to FL Delivery

In summary, the cost of shipping is determined by factors such as package weight, size, shipping method, and destination. Shipping times vary depending on the method and destination, with ground shipping taking 1-5 business days and international shipping taking 5-10 business days. Most shipping companies offer tracking services, and if a package is damaged or lost, the shipping company should be contacted immediately to file a claim. Some items may be prohibited or restricted from shipping due to safety or legal reasons, and it is important to check with the shipping company and destination country's customs regulations before shipping.
MarciMac
I have a host who had a small show, $250 in sales. She only earned $25 in free products. She only wants one item, the grill pan but she wants it sent to her son. She lives in CT, son lives in FL. I'm trying to see how I can have this done without having all of the guests orders shipped there as well. Perhaps this is something obvious I'm over looking? Please help. I'll be calling HO on Monday, forgot to call today. :-/

I can't think of any way to do that other than say she lives there and direct ship all the guests orders to them, which would be way to expensive. I'll be interested to see if HO has a solution.

Make her son a co-host. She'll be able to send that part of the order to him, and will just have to pay direct shipping for his order.

Thanks NooraK, that worked out perfectly!!

Great option--I didn't think of that.

1. What is the cost of shipping?

The cost of shipping depends on several factors, including the weight and size of the package, the shipping method chosen, and the final destination. To get an accurate cost, it is best to use a shipping calculator or contact the shipping company directly.

2. How long does shipping typically take?

The shipping time can vary depending on the shipping method and the final destination. Ground shipping within the same country typically takes 1-5 business days, while international shipping can take 5-10 business days. Expedited shipping options are available for faster delivery.

3. Can I track my shipment?

Yes, most shipping companies offer tracking services that allow you to track your shipment from the time it leaves the warehouse until it reaches its final destination. You can usually track your shipment using a tracking number provided by the shipping company.

4. What should I do if my package is damaged or lost during shipping?

If your package arrives damaged or does not arrive at all, you should contact the shipping company immediately to file a claim. It is important to keep all packaging materials and documentation as they may be needed for the claim process.

5. Are there any items that cannot be shipped?

Yes, there are certain items that are prohibited or restricted from being shipped due to safety or legal reasons. These items may vary depending on the shipping company and the destination country. It is important to check with the shipping company and the destination country's customs regulations before shipping any items.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• thatgirl2120
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • Tropicalburstqt2
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • Becca_in_MD