• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Much for Shipping? :confused:

In summary, the USPS offers a free flat rate envelope for Priority Mail, which starts at $4.80. You can also pay for the envelope using Paypal.
micocina
Gold Member
:confused:I just finished doing "inventory" and I must get rid of a lot of my PC stuff, but I've never dealt with shipping and such. How do I know how much shipping to charge for? Can anyone help me with this... please?

Last edited:
you can go with USPS and do flat rate boxes, you can get them at the post office for free or order sets online. That's what I do.. I have a scale at my house, print the postage and if it's Priority you can have it picked up at your home. Good luck! Also Paypal charges you a fee.. so keep that in mind when you decide on a cost. If you go to USPS.com you can put in dimensions of the box and the zip and it will calculate the different costs.

Last edited:
I usually charge actual shipping and try to package my items in the lightest package possible (i.e. padded envelopes over cardboard boxes). I do USPS primarily because it is most convenient for me.

Do you know how much those flat rate boxes are?

I've used Paypal in the past to pay for items. So, does that mean that the same way that I've paid using Paypal, I can have others pay for their items doing the same and it won't cost me anything? Sorry, I'm new to this, but I appreciate your help.

http://www.usps.com/prices/welcome.htm

http://www.usps.com/prices/priority-mail-prices.htm

I just got back from the Post Office and the Lady there told me that Priority (flat rate box) starts off at $9.80! That is a lot!, but the site you're referring me to says it starts off at $4.80.... confused.

$4.80 is the flat rate envelope.

micocina said:
I've used Paypal in the past to pay for items. So, does that mean that the same way that I've paid using Paypal, I can have others pay for their items doing the same and it won't cost me anything? Sorry, I'm new to this, but I appreciate your help.

Here is the link that tells you about Fees using Paypal. Hope this helps you out in figuring this end out. From what I understand is that the receiver only pays if they take credit or debit card payments.

https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_display-fees-outside

There are two flat rate choices: the envelope Deb is referring to, and the box that you were quoted at the post office.

Priority Mail Flat-Rate Envelope
Envelope size: 9-1/2 X 12-1/2 inches.

Regardless of the weight or destination for items mailed in the Priority Mail flat-rate envelope provided by the Postal Service, the price is $4.80 at Retail or $4.75 through Click-N-Ship at USPS.com.
When sealing a flat-rate envelope, the container flaps must be able to close within the normal folds. Tape may be applied to the flaps and seams to reinforce the container; provided the design of the container is not enlarged by opening the sides and the container is not reconstructed in any way.

Priority Mail Flat-Rate Boxes

Features
Priority Mail service offers two- to three-day service to most domestic destinations. Priority Mail envelopes and boxes are available at many Post Offices and can be ordered online at The Postal Store. You can print Priority Mail labels and postage with Click-N-Ship and receive lower prices.

Prices
Priority Mail Flat-Rate Boxes are available, regardless of the actual weigh of the piece at the following prices:

Regular Flat-Rate Boxes
• Domestic or APO/FPO addresses: $9.80, or $9.30 through Click-N-Ship at USPS.com.

Flat-Rate Boxes (approximately 50% larger than regular flat-rate box)
• Domestic addresses: $12.95, or $12.50 through Click-N-Ship.

• APO/FPO destination addresses: $10.95, or $10.50 through Click-N-Ship.

When sealing a flat-rate box or flat-rate envelope, the container flaps must be able to close within the normal folds. Tape may be applied to the flaps and seams to reinforce the container; provided the design of the container is not enlarged by opening the sides and the container is not reconstructed in any way.

I love http://www.usps.com cuz you can order the free flat rate envelopes and they will deliver them to you. Plus, you can print off the postage/address label right from home and have your mail carrier pick them up!

1. How much does shipping cost for Pampered Chef products?

The cost of shipping for Pampered Chef products varies depending on the weight and destination of the package. However, we offer free shipping on orders over $150.

2. Can I track my shipment?

Yes, once your order has been shipped, you will receive a tracking number via email. You can use this tracking number to track your shipment on our website or through the shipping carrier's website.

3. How long does it take for my order to be shipped?

Orders typically take 1-2 business days to process and ship. However, during busy seasons or for personalized items, it may take longer. You will receive an estimated delivery date when you place your order.

4. Do you ship internationally?

Yes, we offer international shipping to select countries. However, additional fees may apply and delivery times may vary. Please contact our customer service for more information.

5. What should I do if my package arrives damaged?

If your package arrives damaged, please contact our customer service immediately. We will work with you to resolve the issue and arrange for a replacement or refund if necessary.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KellieM's Kitchen
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
KellieM's Kitchen
  • christinaspc
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
christinaspc
  • aguimond