• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing School Fundraisers with PC: Expert Letter Writing Tips

In summary, a "Help With School Letter" is a letter written by a parent or guardian to a teacher or school administrator requesting assistance or accommodations for their child's education. It should be written when the child is facing academic or other challenges and should be addressed to the responsible teacher or administrator. The letter should include a description of the challenges, relevant information about the child's needs, and specific requests for support. After sending the letter, it is important to follow up and maintain open communication with the school.
gilchrist_pchef
Hey everybody I need help once again! I have packets made up to mail to schools about doing a fundaiser next year. The packets have info on how our fundraisers work and why they should choose PC for a fundraiser and I included a catalog, but I still need an opening letter, I have no idea what to put in that letter. I don't know if this makes sense or not. Any help would be great.

Thanks,
Brittiny

Never mind this I came up with something on my own. Thanks anyway.

Please share what you came up with! :D I'm very intersted in doing this as well.

barbchan said:
Please share what you came up with! :D I'm very intersted in doing this as well.

I second that request please.

TIA

Kim

me too please!

I don't know if this is anything like yours Brittiny, but I found these somewhere on this website and they have gotten me a huge fundraiser (their goal = $7000). HTH

Attachments

• Fundraiser overview.doc
    29 KB · Views: 692
  • fundraiser profit breakdown.doc
    46 KB · Views: 527
I would be intrested in seeing yours too Brittiny!!! please share!!!!!

GourmetGirl said:
I don't know if this is anything like yours Brittiny, but I found these somewhere on this website and they have gotten me a huge fundraiser (their goal = $7000). HTH

Thanks for sharing these! I've been looking for something like these;)

What is a "Help With School Letter"?

A "Help With School Letter" is a letter written by a parent or guardian to a teacher or school administrator asking for assistance or accommodations for their child in regards to their education.

When should I write a "Help With School Letter"?

A "Help With School Letter" should be written when a child is facing academic or other challenges in school and the parent or guardian feels that additional support or accommodations are necessary.

Who should I address the "Help With School Letter" to?

The "Help With School Letter" should be addressed to the teacher or school administrator who is responsible for the child's education. If the child has a specific teacher or is in a special program, the letter should be addressed to that individual.

What information should be included in a "Help With School Letter"?

The letter should include a description of the challenges the child is facing, any relevant information about the child's learning style or needs, and specific requests for assistance or accommodations. It can also be helpful to include any relevant documentation, such as a doctor's note or previous evaluations.

What should I do after sending a "Help With School Letter"?

After sending the letter, it is important to follow up with the teacher or school administrator to ensure they received the letter and to discuss potential next steps. It is also important to maintain open communication and work collaboratively with the school to find a solution that best supports the child's needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedchef88
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
LeahMae
Replies
Views
vgmontes
Replies
Views
PCSarah