• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help with return-exchange!

heat123

Legend Member
Silver Member
Sep 7, 2005
New, and I have not done one of these yet! A Customer wants to exchange her med. bar pan for a large one. How do I go about doing this and what about price differences owed?

thank you soo much for any help!

luvs2sellit

Advanced Member
Feb 14, 2005
As far as I know the customer would need to handle the return and then you can order her the one she wants. You can not get the refund sent to you (tried that to help a customer). She will need to follow the instructions on the back of her receipt. Hope that helps.

Aug 18, 2005
If this is a new purchase, all you have to do is contact customer service either by the web site or the 877 number. They will be very helpful. She will need to box up the one she wants to return and in a couple weeks she will receive the new one. Ups will pick it up. I try to do this for the customer. She can pay you the dif. and they can take it from your account. Hope this helps.

PampMomof3

Legend Member
Gold Member
Mar 29, 2005
Pamperedthelma said:
If this is a new purchase, all you have to do is contact customer service either by the web site or the 877 number. They will be very helpful. She will need to box up the one she wants to return and in a couple weeks she will receive the new one. Ups will pick it up. I try to do this for the customer. She can pay you the dif. and they can take it from your account. Hope this helps.

I had someone do this too! She ordered the medium bar pan but decided when she received the product, she really wanted the large and small bar pan. So I called the toll free number for her and HO took the payment difference out of my account and she sent me a check. The following day after I called, UPS was at her house to pick up the package. :)