• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Expert Help With Your Registry | Find Merrill Registry Cards Here!

In summary, to create a registry on Pampered Chef's website, click on the "Registry" tab and follow the prompts to enter your information and add items. You can also add items from other stores using the universal registry tool. To share your registry, click on the "Share" button and choose a method. Changes can be made at any time by logging in and going to your registry page. Purchases can be tracked by logging in and viewing a list of items and receiving email notifications.
jross93
I'm hoping someone can help me! I just got my very first registry (yeah me!) :D Anyway, I was searching through the old posts, and I saw some people talking about registry cards you can order from Merrill. Does anyone know if these are still available? And, if they are, where are they located? I went on Merrill and searched, but couldn't find them. Thanks!
Jen:D

Merrill doesn't have them any more. HO sends some (I think 30) to the couple when they set up the registry.
HO used to have one available for download that could be printed on perforated biz cards, but I'm not sure if they're still available either.

I just looked. The downloadable cards that HO had are no longer linked from the registry page.

chefann said:
Merrill doesn't have them any more. HO sends some (I think 30) to the couple when they set up the registry.
HO used to have one available for download that could be printed on perforated biz cards, but I'm not sure if they're still available either.

Thank you for your quick response! I saw some that people had posted in old threads, guess I'll just download those and change as needed. I knew HO sent about 30, but that definitely won't be enough for this bride! :blushing:
thanks again for your help!
Jen

Last edited:
I believe that home office has updated the amount to 50 cards sent out to each registered couple.

1. How do I create a registry on Pampered Chef's website?

To create a registry on our website, simply click on the "Registry" tab at the top of the homepage. From there, you can follow the prompts to enter your information and start adding items to your registry.

2. Can I add items from other stores to my Pampered Chef registry?

Yes, you can add items from any store to your registry using our universal registry tool. Simply click on the "Add from Anywhere" button on your registry page and follow the instructions to add items from other websites.

3. How do I share my registry with others?

Once you have created your registry, you can share it with others by clicking on the "Share" button on your registry page. From there, you can choose to share via email, social media, or by copying the link to your registry.

4. Can I make changes to my registry after it has been created?

Yes, you can make changes to your registry at any time. Simply log in to your account and go to your registry page. From there, you can add or remove items, update your information, and adjust your settings.

5. How do I track purchases made from my registry?

You can track purchases made from your registry by logging in to your account and going to your registry page. There, you will be able to see a list of all items purchased and who purchased them. You can also choose to receive email notifications when items are purchased from your registry.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies
Views
lockhartkitchen
  • jennuone
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
elizabethfox