1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Theme Show Help with registry!!

1. jross93

jross93 Member

I'm hoping someone can help me! I just got my very first registry (yeah me!) :D Anyway, I was searching through the old posts, and I saw some people talking about registry cards you can order from Merrill. Does anyone know if these are still available? And, if they are, where are they located? I went on Merrill and searched, but couldn't find them. Thanks!
    Jen:D

Apr 19, 2009
  2. chefann

chefann Legend Member Gold Member

Merrill doesn't have them any more. HO sends some (I think 30) to the couple when they set up the registry.
    HO used to have one available for download that could be printed on perforated biz cards, but I'm not sure if they're still available either.

Apr 19, 2009
  3. chefann

chefann Legend Member Gold Member

I just looked. The downloadable cards that HO had are no longer linked from the registry page.

Apr 19, 2009
  4. jross93

jross93 Member

Thank you for your quick response! I saw some that people had posted in old threads, guess I'll just download those and change as needed. I knew HO sent about 30, but that definitely won't be enough for this bride! :blushing:
    thanks again for your help!
    Jen

Last edited: Apr 19, 2009
    Apr 19, 2009
  5. chefSherry

chefSherry Novice Member Gold Member

I believe that home office has updated the amount to 50 cards sent out to each registered couple.

Apr 20, 2009
Have something to add?