• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cheesy Chicken Tortilla Soup Recipe

In summary, the Cheesy Chicken Tortilla Soup is made with shredded chicken, diced tomatoes, chicken broth, black beans, corn, onion, garlic, cumin, chili powder, salt, pepper, shredded cheese, and tortilla strips. It takes about 30-40 minutes to make and can be stored in the fridge for up to 3 days. Canned chicken can be used, but shredded chicken is recommended for better flavor and texture. The type of cheese can also be substituted, but cheddar or Monterey Jack is recommended for optimal melting.
Chef~Amber
Does someone have the recipe for Cheesy Chicken Tortilla Soup?

It is under CC. Go to Products and Recipes>Power Cooking Chicken>Cheesy Chicken Tortilla Soup recipe is near the bottom of the page.

I heard that is an awesome recipe.

Thanks so much!

I'll interject here.....don't use 2 Tbs Chipotle Rub!!!! Use 2 tsp, then add to taste

I agree...I love this recipe but 2 Tbsps is crazy hot for those who don't enjoy that type of spice!

1. What are the ingredients for the Cheesy Chicken Tortilla Soup?

The ingredients for this recipe include shredded chicken, diced tomatoes, chicken broth, black beans, corn, onion, garlic, cumin, chili powder, salt, pepper, shredded cheese, and tortilla strips.

2. How long does it take to make the Cheesy Chicken Tortilla Soup?

This recipe takes about 30-40 minutes to prepare and cook.

3. Can I use canned chicken instead of shredded chicken?

Yes, you can use canned chicken for this recipe. However, we recommend using shredded chicken for a more flavorful and texture-filled soup.

4. Can I make this soup ahead of time?

Yes, this soup can be made ahead of time and stored in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. Reheat on the stovetop or in the microwave before serving.

5. Can I substitute the shredded cheese with another type of cheese?

Yes, you can use any type of cheese you prefer for this recipe. However, we recommend using a cheese that melts well, such as cheddar or Monterey Jack, for the best results.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jkinak
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
jkinak
  • brandy223
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • DebPC