• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help With Queen of the Shoppers

In summary, the Queen of the Shoppers game is a game where players try to find an item listed in a catalog before other players. Players receive points for finding the item and the first player to 50 points wins the game.
ChefVicki
Hi Everyone,
I have never played the Queen of the Shoppers game before and have just downloaded it from here. I get the general idea, but could someone explain it to me a bit?? Do they look for the item listed in the catalog and give themselves points if they find it first? Also the first line where they are to look for the EAD says "It was you who found the certificate" what is that?
Thanks for you help, I plan to use it Tuesday night. Hope it is a good game
What do you guys think if it?

Vicki Kaylor
Independent Kitchen Consultant
The Pampered Chef

Well the ones that I have seen it has been to take a gift (wrapped or not) and use that to hand to the next person (the one who finds the product first) then the last one with it wins, is the 'queen of the shoppers'.

Ok, it took me a while to figure out what you were talking about but I think I figured out your problem I found 2 queen of shoppers for f/w 05 and one of the lines is cut out in one so maybe this will clarify a bit, but I didn't see a new one is the one you have a new one??

http://www.chefsuccess.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1336

jdavis said:
Well the ones that I have seen it has been to take a gift (wrapped or not) and use that to hand to the next person (the one who finds the product first) then the last one with it wins, is the 'queen of the shoppers'.

Ok, it took me a while to figure out what you were talking about but I think I figured out your problem I found 2 queen of shoppers for f/w 05 and one of the lines is cut out in one so maybe this will clarify a bit, but I didn't see a new one is the one you have a new one??

http://www.chefsuccess.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1336

What a fun game:) I think I may shorten it though, I think it may take awhile to play maybe?
By the way, where in KS are you from? I'm in KS too:)

I am way down here in the SE corner, Neodesha, a spot in the road, u?? In the bar above is a consultant list and you can put your info on it by state.

Hi Vicki,I'm glad to hear that you've downloaded the Queen of the Shoppers game! It's a fun and interactive way to engage with your customers. To answer your questions, yes, players look for the item listed in the catalog and give themselves points if they find it first. The "EAD" refers to the "Everyday Adventures" catalog, which is where the certificate is located. As for the first line, it's just a prompt to get players started and excited about the game.I personally love the Queen of the Shoppers game and have used it at many of my parties. It always gets everyone involved and having a great time. I hope it goes well for you on Tuesday night!Best of luck,Pampered Chef Consultant

1. How do I become a "Queen of the Shoppers" with Pampered Chef?

To become a "Queen of the Shoppers" with Pampered Chef, you can host a Pampered Chef party and invite your friends and family to shop from our catalog. As the host, you can earn free products, discounts, and exclusive rewards. You can also join our team as a consultant and build your own business as a "Queen of the Shoppers."

2. What are the benefits of being a "Queen of the Shoppers" with Pampered Chef?

As a "Queen of the Shoppers" with Pampered Chef, you can enjoy many benefits such as earning free products, discounts, and exclusive rewards. You also have the opportunity to build your own business and be your own boss. Additionally, you can attend exclusive training and networking events, receive support from our team, and have access to our online resources.

3. Are there any requirements to maintain my "Queen of the Shoppers" status with Pampered Chef?

There are no specific requirements to maintain your "Queen of the Shoppers" status with Pampered Chef. However, we recommend staying active by hosting parties, attending training events, and promoting our products to continue earning rewards and growing your business.

4. How can I get help with my "Queen of the Shoppers" business?

We offer various resources to help you with your "Queen of the Shoppers" business, including online tools and training, support from our team, and access to our community of consultants. You can also reach out to your mentor or team leader for personalized guidance and assistance.

5. Can I still be a "Queen of the Shoppers" if I have a full-time job?

Yes, you can still be a "Queen of the Shoppers" with Pampered Chef even if you have a full-time job. Our business model is flexible, allowing you to work around your schedule and earn income on your own terms. Many of our successful consultants have full-time jobs and still manage to build a thriving Pampered Chef business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• melindagilbert
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefLAM
  • ChefPaulaB
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Lisa/ChefBear
  • Kjurich