• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Frustrated: Trying to Place an Order but Can't

In summary, there could be various reasons for having trouble placing an order, such as technical issues, expired credit card, or out of stock items. To check the status of an order, log into your Pampered Chef account and click on the "Orders" tab. If you are being charged for shipping despite thinking it was free, please review the promotion terms or contact customer service. Once an order is placed, it cannot be cancelled or changed, but you may be able to return it. If the wrong item was received or items are missing, please contact customer service for resolution.
Christa
I am trying to put an order through and having no luck. It was a catalog show that didn't go well. It ended up being $80. I can't put it through because its under $150. I also can't get the sweetheart towels to go on for her (ended up adding her's and her mom's as one indiv. order)
Why won't this work? I feel so dumb.

Have you updated you PP? Do an update and see if that helps get the towels. You should be at PP 13.3. :D

It won't go thru as a show if it's under $150, you would just have to submit as an individual order or individual orders unless you have another show you can add it onto or you have some orders to add to it.
HTH

I got it to change to an indiv. order, but even tho I am at 13.3, its saying that G127 (sweetheart towels) is not an item. Ugh I am getting so frustrated! My recruiter is on vacation and I don't know how to get help. Can't she still get the towels as a free item if its an indiv. order?

HELP!

Hi Christa,

The reason it won't come up is because it's GI27 (the letter I instead of number 1). I had to look at that sheet a couple of times - sometimes hard to distinguish between the letters and numbers. Hope this helps!

Gina :)

Gi27Try GI27 (not G127).

Diane

Thank you, Gina!

Also just want to add that they are extremely helpful and nice in PP tech support. I've had to call them already a few times :eek:
In case you need an answer FAST. :)

Kris

just for future reference, guest and host specials will always be 2 letters first, followed by 2 numbers

Thanks Chef Lori! We are neighbors, I live in Lancaster County.

What are the possible reasons why I am having trouble placing an order?

There could be several reasons why you are experiencing difficulties with your order. It could be due to technical issues on our website, an expired credit card, or an item being out of stock.

How can I check the status of my order?

You can check the status of your order by logging into your Pampered Chef account and clicking on the "Orders" tab. This will show you the most up-to-date information on your order.

Why am I being charged for shipping when I thought it was free?

Our free shipping promotion may have certain restrictions, such as a minimum order amount or only applying to certain products. Please review the terms and conditions of the promotion or contact our customer service for further assistance.

Can I cancel or change my order once it has been placed?

Once an order has been submitted, it immediately enters our processing system and cannot be changed or cancelled. However, you may be able to return the item(s) once you receive them.

What should I do if I received the wrong item or my order is missing items?

We apologize for any mistakes or missing items in your order. Please contact our customer service team as soon as possible so we can resolve the issue and send you the correct item(s).

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies
Views
cindylpal
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
rlombas