• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help! Changing Tax Rate for Outside Order

In summary, the process for changing the tax rate for an outside order depends on local tax laws and regulations and it is best to consult with a tax professional or local tax authority. It is not recommended to change the tax rate on your own without proper guidance. The tax rate may need to be changed if the order is being shipped to a different location and it is important to communicate the change to the customer. If a mistake is made, it should be corrected as soon as possible with guidance from a tax professional.
krzymomof4
Silver Member
I had a show and the host had an outside order from another state. She wants it directly shipped, but PP is not changing the tax rate like the policy book says I am supposed to. The state where the show was held is 6%, but the state that it is being shipped is 8.25%. I can't find a place to change it and I looked everywhere. I don't want to just let it go at the current tax rate and have to pay for it later.
Any help would be appreciated

Special Tax ButtonOn the order screen there is a button "Special Tax" in the order summary area. Click that button, it will allow you to change the tax just for that order.

Robin

Thanks bunches!!!!

1. What is the process for changing the tax rate for an outside order?

The process for changing the tax rate for an outside order depends on the specific tax laws and regulations in your area. It is best to consult with your local tax authority or a tax professional for guidance on how to properly change the tax rate for an outside order.

2. Can I change the tax rate for an outside order on my own?

In most cases, it is not recommended to change the tax rate for an outside order on your own without consulting with a tax professional or your local tax authority. This ensures that the correct tax rate is applied and that you are in compliance with all relevant tax laws.

3. Why do I need to change the tax rate for an outside order?

The tax rate for an outside order may need to be changed if the order is being shipped to a different location with a different tax rate than your usual business location. This ensures that the correct amount of tax is collected for the order and that you are in compliance with tax laws.

4. How do I communicate the changed tax rate to the customer?

When changing the tax rate for an outside order, it is important to communicate the change to the customer. This can be done by including a note or message in the order confirmation or by contacting the customer directly to inform them of the change.

5. What if I make a mistake when changing the tax rate for an outside order?

If you make a mistake when changing the tax rate for an outside order, it is important to correct the mistake as soon as possible. Contact your local tax authority or a tax professional for guidance on how to properly correct the mistake and ensure that you are in compliance with tax laws.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• beepampered
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pamperedharriet
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
mountainmama74
  • littlemaisyPC