• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Still Redeem Past Host Specials for a Show Booked in July?

In summary, the current past host specials available are the Ultimate Grilling Set, the Quick Cooker Deluxe Set, the Cutlery Set, the Stoneware Set, and the Entertaining Set. These specials can be purchased using past host credits, which can be redeemed online or through a Pampered Chef consultant. However, past host credits cannot be combined with other offers or discounts. They also have an expiration date, so it is important to check before redeeming them. If you do not have enough past host credits, you can pay the remaining balance with a credit or debit card or save them for future specials.
Pamperedthelma
I hope someone can help me with this. I have a friend who had a show with my Director in April. A neighbor of hers decided to become a consultant and the Director gave her the the other show that was booked from that party. It was to have been in July, but.... No one ever had that show. Now I just started as a consultant this month and my friend would like me to do this show so she can get the Monthly Host Special before the 6 months is up. Can I do this now even though the show was to have been in July? I e-mailed PC but it says I may have to wait 3 days for an answer. Thought you guys might be faster.
Thanks
Susan

I think you only have till the end of the next month ex. end of Aug for a July show. So no she can't still get the host specials for July.

Yes she can!If you're asking if she can get the host special now in September even though her original show was scheduled for July, Yes she can still get the special. :p As long as she places an order within the 6 month time period to get her monthly host special. :) I hope I helped.

What are the current past host specials available?

The current past host specials available are the Ultimate Grilling Set, the Quick Cooker Deluxe Set, the Cutlery Set, the Stoneware Set, and the Entertaining Set.

How can I use my past host credits towards these specials?

You can use your past host credits towards these specials by redeeming them online or through your Pampered Chef consultant. Simply select the special you want and enter your past host credit information at checkout.

Can I combine my past host credits with other offers or discounts?

No, past host credits cannot be combined with other offers or discounts. They can only be used towards the purchase of past host specials.

Do past host specials ever expire?

Yes, past host specials expire after a certain amount of time. It is important to check the expiration date for each special before redeeming your past host credits.

What if I don't have enough past host credits to cover the full cost of a special?

If you do not have enough past host credits to cover the full cost of a special, you can pay the remaining balance with a credit or debit card. You can also choose to save your past host credits for future specials.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• CarrieAnne22
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • byrd1956
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • mechelle